Sheer pain

Kana softly shook tharn to semi conciousness. Pain in tharns body was making his mind give up. His eye lids were heavy while body slowly turning cold and stiff with excessive blood loss.

Kana decided to keep on talking to keep tharns mind alert. Never in his life has he felt this kind of fear. He kept his body close and wrapped a comforter around to keep him warm.

Kana: What should i do? Please tell me.... I cannot loose you na boo... In us you are the smartest, then please tell me everything's gonna be fine, we are going to stay together. You know, i want to get married to you have our own house outside which our name plates will be hung.

You have to keep nagging me for practice knowing, how lazy i am.

Are you listening boo?

With all the left strength mew tried his best to console his baby.

Mew: You would surely see our nameplates outside our house. Kana, i wanted to step out of this place with you. Wish to fight for you but may be i can't my body hmmmm... I have no regrets because i could save you. Live the life you always dream off.

Kana: Boo no you can't just go back on your words. Remember you said you would be by my side always....

Please save him don't take him from me.

He said looking at sky screaming his lungs out crying like he was loosing himself every second.

He was now sacred and kept screaming, crying looking at tharn who had closed his eyes though he could feel rise and fall of his chest but it was very negligible.

Boo...boo... See everything is gonna be fine. He gently wiped tharns face which was mixed with blood and sweat. Tremendous pain his body had incurred can't be expressed in words.

Hearing kana's scream the team who came to surprise them fastened there pace. Zee staggered at the scene it made him shiver with fear because there was lot of blood around and his soul brother was lying lifeless in his love's arm.

Next person who walked into the scene was just staring at the young boy.

The scared kitten 🐈 Kana was his prince. The business tycoon Herman Kanawut had raised his son like a delicate glass doll. The kid who can't even see blood was sitting hugging a man on to his chest all covered in blood wrapped in a comforter which was also nearly soaked in blood. His face had lot of bruises, he was not in concious state to observe the people who entered. Gulf could not feel the warmth from the person he was holding rather the body was cold but he held on to him making him feel warm.

Mew..... bright who entered with yatch shouted but the kid who held him said softly sniffling.

Gulf: Shhh... No mew, he is my tharn, my boo... He is mine... Tharn, look at me open your eyes... See i am calling you... Tharn your kana is here..

His voice was like of someone who is lost unknown to his existence. Gulf just knew one thing the person in his arms was his life and he wanted him at any cost.

Yatch rushed towards them she checked mew's pulse which had slowed.

Kana: Don't you dirty lady... Go away he is mine.... Kana said hugging mew more close... He wasn't crying at all his eyes were dried.

He was in daze all scared he wasn't ready to leave mew. Zee came forward to help yatch so did bright. Yatch could see the young lad struggling to come in term with his pain.

Mr Kanawut sat behind kana hugging him gently and caressing his arms.

Mr K: Prince...

That's when he observed his father.