Game of love

Mew and tharn are same character just to avoid confusion.Same goes with Kana his other character name i would disclose as we proceed. This one for TayyabahShurjeel thanks for the love, you made me update quick.

-----++++++---+++++++++++------++++---;--+++----+++++;--+

Last chapter: Introduction to Mew's life , family and friends.... His first encounter with a sweet kid... Mew running away from his marriage.... Meeting a stranger getting named as tharn and Kana....Tharn and kana story continues...

--------------------++++-----_---+++((+----------++++---------------+++++-------

Tharn took over the driving seat. It was late in the night when they reached an abandoned mansion as mentioned by kana's uncle. Kana asked mew to park the van there then covered it.

This place looks like straight out of the horror movie, isn't it? kana said looking around the space which was on all sides covered with tall grass. It held 2 mansions in same compound. 

Hmm... Said tharn while his mind wandered in lot of possibilities other then the one kana told. He probably knew this place it looked so familiar.

Mew thought wandered somewhere in his subconscious mind a voice called a name "Junior".... He brushed off the thoughts gaining hold on his emotions.

They started walking along the silent pathway carrying their bag pack on the shoulder. Kana had his guitar laded on his back and his back pack hug in front of his body. His fingers gently tugged into tharns sleeves so, they don't get lost. This kid was surely scared of ghosts his face showed the fear. Tharn walked infront making way through the tall grass while Kana heard some russels in the nearby grass his hand left the grip on sleeves which made him halt and look back.

Again looking infront he pouted seeing tharn wasn't seen. Observing some shadow he wanted to shout and make mew aware of thieves or ghosts but someone caught his mouth. He was attacked by group of tall muscular men two of which  grounded him muffling his voice....

Tharn was quick when he didn't find the tug on his sleeves he looked around but didn't find kana. As he raced back on the same way he saw two men holding kana face down. He left his bag down and  rushed towards them. His hand curled in fist as he punched the one on right, further kicking one on the left. Getting them away from kana he pulled the boy into his arms. Other men attacked them but tharn was good with his fighting skill. Everything halted when they took out knives kana was frozen his eyes darted between the men and tharn.

We would give you whatever expensive stuff money we have but don't harm said tharn putting his hand up as in surrender.

Kana also added in his timid voice.. "Yes, you can take my complete bag, wallet, watch,ring...

They laughed and said them to stuff the valuable belongings in their own bag. Boys did as said but then one of the man asked kana to give the chain and pendant he had on his neck to which kana denied. Tharns eyes were quick to estimate the next moves of those people.

One of the man tried to pull the chain but kana ducked. The man got angry and lunged with knife towards him but an inch away from his neck, before the knives sharp edge cuts into kana's skin tharn held it in his palms. Kanas big round eyes were about to pop out.  As he gulped his own saliva a drop of sweat rolled along his temple to his face.

Blood dripped on the floor due to the pressure the goon applied to pull the knife, kana kicked him right into his crotch. Other men leapt on them from behind one of whom nearly stabbed kana but tharn was quick to pull turn him around and hold him behind his back. Tharns eyes spat fire but this time man saw kana's eyes behind tharns which looked more dangerous.