Chapter 3

You arrived at your office at 10:13, running up to your floor and smiling at the client in the waiting room "I'll be with you in just a second, love" You spoke as you went into your office setting it up

Spencer

As he watched the rainfall outside the window, the gray sky having a small hint of sunlight as the sun was setting. He sighed as he checked his watch again. 'Where is she?'

Y/N was an hour late. He looked over her schedule for the day which Garcia had pulled up as they were looking for possible suspects. Her last client finished their session at 3:45 and it was pushing to 5:00.

'There has to be a reason right' his mind wandered as the different scenarios that could've happened. Spencer couldn't think straight even with his mind processing everything. He was worried and had no fucking idea why.

That was up until she ran into the bullpen, holding multiple case files, drenched from head to toe. He tried not to let his mind wander as her pale pink shirt was soaked, the fabric clinging to her skin.

"Here let me help you" he heard JJ's voice from behind him. She had her go-bag in hand as JJ escorted the woman to her office for some privacy.

Y/N

You smiled at the woman's kindness, "Thank you, I would've come in earlier but I had to print the case files out again and re-write my notes for them." You dropped your case files on her desk, the envelope you found on your windshield falling as well.

JJ smiled at you as she listened her smile seeming to fade "Hold on, why were they in need of a reprint?" she asked you. You sighed as you explained how your personal office was unlocked when you got into work this morning. The office which you only have the key to, you didn't notice anything missing until you were trying to find the 4 case files.

JJ nodded with a sigh, "I'll tell Garcia to take note of your clients today. Did you have to reschedule anybody?" She asked softly as she looked through the case files. "I didn't reschedule anyone but I did have a client ask if he could see me next month instead, skipping his session." You responded quietly as you thought about the note that you received today.

You turned around as you heard a knock on the door. Spencer.

Your pale pink shirt soaked from the rain your pale pink lace bralette obvious under the fabric. Heat rushed to your cheeks before you turned away from the door. Praying that he hadn't seen at least when you walked in you had the case files covering your chest.

Spencer cleared his throat as he entered, you heard him asking about the case files. You saw JJ handing them over to him out of your peripheral vision, he nodded as he left giving you your privacy to change.

You heard the blonde woman scour her bag for a shirt for you, handing you a tight-fitting black t-shirt. Muttering to her a thank you as you started to unbutton your shirt, careful not to turn around so she wouldn't notice your scars on your stomach. Quickly tugging your shirt off before pulling her t-shirt over your head.