Chapter 7

She looked up at him a wide smile on her face "Movie night?" she asked him softly before watching him nod

Y/N

You smiled taking in the sight of his apartment, it felt like your second home. You would come over whenever he was off of a case. You looked over at the couch the fond memories rushing back to you. Spencer smiled as he stared at you "What movies did you have in mind?"

The sound of his deep voice filling the room, you smiled softly "The princess and the frog" He chuckled at you but nodded "What the princess wants the princess gets" he spoke softly, heat rushed to your cheeks as he spoke.

He sat on the couch patting the spot next to him, you curled into his side and listened to him chuckle. The sound of the opening Disney theme filled your ears, a smile coming across your lips as you looked up at him.

Spencer

He smiled as he kissed her forehead, smiling as she started to sing along to the movie. He wasn't paying attention to the movie, just focusing on her. Smiling whenever she was looking at him. He was in love with her, he knew that for certain.

His fingers tangling into her hair, playing with it as they watched the movie. His arm wrapped around her frame watching as she sang along to the songs. He muttered under his breath "God I love you y/n".

.......

He smiled at the end of the movie watching the woman in his arms, his lips pressing against her forehead.

He felt her falling asleep in his arms, him finally saying the words aloud that he was gathering the courage for the whole night. "I love you so much" he spoke his voice his normal tone, he felt her stir within his arms.

Y/N

You stirred in his arms as you heard his words, your hands reaching up, rubbing your tired eyes. "You do?" your voice coming out just above a whisper, he looked at you shocked "I do, I love you so much, love."

A smile formed on your lips before whispering to him "I love you too". He smiled and pressed a soft kiss to her lips.

Overview

His arms around her shoulders. Her head was resting against his chest, as he played with the ends of her hair. They had been asleep for about 3 hours before his phone started to ring. His head ached, cursing at the noise, his hand reaching around to find the source of the noise.

His hand gripped around the phone and sighed as he saw a call from hotch, quickly answering it as he watched the girl next to him. "Yeah, hotch?" he whispered trying not to wake her. The male nodding at all of the instructions. "I can get there in an hour" he replied before hanging up. Looking at the time before groaning, 3:56 am.

He pressed a soft kiss on her forehead before replacing his body with a pillow to not wake her. He tiptoed to the bathroom and starting the shower.

........

After he was ready from work, the older male grabbed a small note pad, scrawling out a letter before placing his spare key on top of it, scrawling 'Y/N' at the top.

Kissing her cheek whispering "I love you" before leaving for work quietly.

Y/N

You awoke an hour after Spencer left, your eyes fluttering open frowning slightly as you couldn't find Spencer. Slowly standing up, starting to explore his apartment to find him. You pouted as you couldn't find him anywhere, you were going to call him before you saw the notepad.

'Y/N

Good morning love,

There was a case but feel free to stay here as late as you want, this key is yours. I hope you meant what you said last night. I know I did, I love you, princess. I'll call you as soon as we land. Hopefully, you're awake by then.

Love, Spencer'

A smile creeping onto your face, giggling as you grabbed the key. "So it wasn't a dream" you spoke quietly. You grabbed your phone off of the end table, seeing a ton of messages from the girls last night. You replied to them not saying anything about what happened with Spencer not knowing what exactly is going on between the two of you.

You grabbed your clutch from last night slipping the key inside of it before, heading out the door, making sure it was locked before you cursed at yourself, remembering how you got to Spencer's. You smiled softly at the memory before heading back to the bar to find your car where you left it.

.........

As you turned the key unlocking the door you heard Elizabeth's voice. "Hey, Casper where's your mommy," She asked the dog before turning around to the door "Finally I've missed you" you laughed and hugged her, setting your clutch down. "Well, you look sexy, walk of shame?" She asked watching your reaction, "Nope actually, nothing bad happened last night." You explained before going into detail about last night as you cuddled with Casper.

She sighed happily hearing your words, "He treats you well?" she asked to which you nodded "Like a princess" your voice filled with joy as you spoke. "Good you deserve the world, y/n, I'm glad you found someone who gives you that"

As she spoke your phone rang, you smiled as you saw it was Spencer "Hm speak of the devil" you spoke before answering the phone "Hi love" A smile forming as you heard Spencer talk about how much he missed you "It's only been a couple hours Spence" you heard him chuckle, explaining how he missed you whenever he left, "I'll be at your apartment when you get back okay?". You heard Morgan in the background asking why he was smiling, "I would love that I'll see you then" You heard before the line went dead.