Chapter 20

You smiled softly as you nuzzled into Spencer's chest, you were exhausted and in pain from the labor

You smiled softly as you nuzzled into Spencer's chest, you were exhausted and in pain from the labor. You felt Spencer's arms wrap around you, you finally closed your eyes and let your exhaustion take over.

October 26th a year later

Overview

Y/N smiled as she walked into the room she was given in Rossi's home holding the one-year-old in her arms. The women rushed over to her, cooing at her and the toddler. Today was the day that their family would be fully completed. Spencer and her were finally getting married. She giggled at the women that she had grown close to over the past year. Annalise cooed and giggled at all of the attention she was receiving. The whole team was protective of her, she had them all wrapped around her little finger.

Y/N smiled as Penelope took the small girl in her arms letting the bride get everything ready for her big day. Emily smiled and came over to help her. "I can't believe today's actually happening" the bride whispered as she took her hair out of the messy bun it was in.

.......

After the girls had gotten ready she heard a faint knock at the door followed by Rossi's voice "You ready girls?" he asked and she nodded before opening the door. Emily, JJ, Penelope, and Elizabeth headed down to the patio. Annalise was in Penelope's arms she had taken her first steps a couple of weeks ago, but she needed to save her energy until it was needed.

Y/N smiled as Rossi held out an arm for her, he agreed to walk her down the aisle since she saw him as a father figure. She smiled as she followed Rossi down the stairs to the small room before the patio. She smiled as she saw Spencer through the window, watching as her bridesmaids walked down the aisle, Penelope leading them holding Annalise's tiny hand.

Spencer smiled as he watched his daughter walk down the aisle with Penelope, he crouched down and smiled as she ran to him. That was up until he saw the love of his life start to walk down the aisle, standing with their daughter in front of him. Tears pricked at his eyes as he had a wide grin on his face. She smiled softly at him tears forming in her tear ducts as she reached him, holding his hands in hers. She didn't pay much attention to Rossi's words, up until he mentioned the vows.

"Y/N, I had given up on love until I met you, I thought that I was just destined for heartbreak. As soon as you said that you were pregnant, I knew I wanted to make sure neither you nor our family could get hurt. I wanted to protect even just our little family right here." he started looking down at Annalise standing in between them.

"Watching how close you and Annalise are, even when she's this young, it brings me so much joy. When she was born I swore that had to have been one of the best days of my life. But marrying you is the best day of my life, love. I want to be with you until my dying breath, I want to watch our kids grow up, live in a big house, and create even more memories with you" he continued tears flowing down both of their cheeks.

"There's an old Buddhist saying that, when you meet your soulmate, remember that the act to bring you together was 500 years in the making. So always appreciate and be kind to each other. Even after our fights I will always appreciate and love you, no matter what I will always love you" He finished, a wide smile on his face kissing your forehead softly.

"Spencer, I never thought I would ever find someone who treated me like a human being. You make me feel loved and beautiful even when I'm at my lowest, dressed in sweats and crying. I want to keep making memories with you and our little family. Even maybe building onto this family. Spence I know we both didn't think we would find true love or our soulmate on that case." She started smiling at him as she spoke.

"I know that my love keeps growing for you, especially when I see how you are with Annalise. You read to her every single night even if she's already passed out. Granted I don't think she needs to learn about chemistry just yet, but you still make sure she knows you're there for her. I love how caring and protective you are of her. I'm scared for what everyone here will do to the first person who breaks her heart" She continued earning a few laughs.

"I want to grow old with you and cuddle every night. Have movie nights with our kids. I want to watch you read textbooks to our kids as bedtime stories. I want us to be the relationship our kids look to for their definition of true love, for how they should be treated in life" She finished softly, looking down at Annalise who looked up at them a little confused.

Rossi smiled at the couple wiping away at the few tears that had fallen before speaking "Y/N do you take Spencer to be your husband-" Her hands fell from Spencer's covering her daughter's ears before answering "Fuck yes I do" "Spencer do you take Y/N-" Spencer cut him off before nodding like a mad man, "I do". Rossi sighed "You may kiss the bride" Spencer chuckled his arms wrapping around her waist before leaning down and kissing her passionately.

.....

After everyone had left to go home, Penelope agreeing to watch Annalise over their honeymoon. Y/N thanked Penelope, smiling as she grabbed out Spencer's phone, playing 'Never knew I needed' by Ne-Yo. Spencer had smiled at his wife, his arms wrapping around her waist, hers going around his neck. They swayed softly as they stood in the grass outside of Rossi's mansion. Spencer whispered the lyrics to her, as they danced.

The End

A/N - I will be posting an epilogue and be making a sequel that mostly follows Annalise but the other kids are in it. Thank you so much for 350 reads I love you all!