Chapter 11

"I did baby, now let's go cuddle and watch those movies hm?" You smiled and nodded grabbing the chocolate before reaching up to Spencer

"I did baby, now let's go cuddle and watch those movies hm?" You smiled and nodded grabbing the chocolate before reaching up to Spencer. He smiled picking you up and carrying you to his room, turning on the animated movies.

Y/N

Spencer went on a case, he said that you could stay at his apartment if you wanted while he was gone. You missed Casper though, before you left though you made sure to grab enough of Spencer's shirts to last you until he came back.

You curled up on your bed, wearing one of Spencer's sweaters rereading one of your favorite books, 'The perks of being a wallflower'. Granted you had a high IQ but you never taught yourself how to speed read like Spencer could. Casper was curled in a ball sleeping beside you letting you enjoy your relaxing evening.

It had been raining in D.C. for the past couple of days, whenever you had to run through it on your way home, you remembered the first day that you met Spencer. Once you got home from work that night you decided to have a night to pamper yourself and relax after your stressful week. You took a hot shower, grabbed your favorite book, got dressed in Spencer's sweater, and started to read.

Your phone had been on silent, so you could focus on your book and the sound of the rain outside your window. You had almost finished your book before you heard a knock at your door. You checked the time, 7:52. "Who could that be?" You pondered as you thought aloud, you tugged down on the sweater to make sure it covered your ass, before looking through the peephole to see your drenched boyfriend standing outside.

"Spence, what are you doing here?" You asked completely confused thinking he wasn't supposed to get home until tomorrow. "Don't get me wrong I'm happy" You reassured before inviting him in. He smiled as he saw you wearing his sweater. "Hm, we finished the case early so I decided to surprise you." He replied before giving you a small gentle kiss.

You kissed him back softly, your arms wrapping around his neck as his arms wrapped around your waist. He picked you up wrapping your legs around his waist breaking the kiss slowly, leaning his forehead against yours. Your fingers running through his brown curls. He stared at you "You're the most beautiful girl in the world, you know that right?"

You heard him whisper your cheeks growing hot, "If you say so" you whispered before continuing "You are the definition of perfection". He chuckled as a small blush appeared on his cheeks.

"Go get dressed we're going on an adventure" you nodded softly as you got down from his arms, changing into some more sensible clothes for the occasion. You pulled on an oversized hoodie that you had since college, slipping on a pair of jeans before putting on your converse.

You returned to the living room, hugging Spencer from behind as he looked at your bookcase. "Let's go" You whispered before grabbing your phone, wallet, and keys. Spencer nodded grabbing your hand before dragging you out of your apartment.

You ran after him sighing as you felt the water fall on top of you. Spencer grabbed your hand pulling you closer to him kissing you softly as the rain fell on top of you. The smile never leaving his face, after your lips parted. You stood there shocked, it was something you always wanted in love, a smile crept onto your face as you kissed him again.

He chuckled before holding you close to him "You look beautiful tonight, you look beautiful without even trying" he muttered against your lips. "Was this the adventure?" You asked softly watching him nod at you.

........

You couldn't believe the type of love that the two of you had. You had found your soulmate, he was the one true thing you knew of. You could imagine your future with him, it was him who you would walk down the aisle to, you would grow old with him, have kids with him, hold him every night.

The two of you had returned to your apartment when you started to shiver. You both changed into some more comfortable and warm clothes. You curled up on your side of the bed before looking at Spencer "You've been gone a week and we haven't cuddled in about a month" you spoke softly, you would be able to sneak in some dates with Spencer, but you never got to fall asleep in his arms for close to a month due to him being called out on cases.

He sighed before walking over to you, laying next to you, and pulling you close his arms wrapping around your frame. "I know baby, I promise to make it up to you" he whispered in your ear as he cuddled you tightly. You nuzzled into his chest as he held you. "I'm never letting you go any time soon"