Chapter 10

The two ordered their hot chocolates before finding a small table in the corner of the empty cafe

The two ordered their hot chocolates before finding a small table in the corner of the empty cafe. They talked about anything and everything, losing track of time until they saw the sun setting.

Y/N

You groaned as your hands went to your abdomen, your eyes fluttered open as you looked over at Spencer laying next to you. The pain was only getting worse and you knew it could only be one thing. 'Fuck me why today' you thought as you tried to wriggle out of Spencer's arms.

A reassuring sigh falling from your lips, relaxing at the sight. "No blood maybe he won't notice" you muttered to yourself as you reached into your overnight bag, gripping the hygiene product in your hand before rushing to the bathroom.

As you returned to the room you saw Spencer on the phone, you tilted your head at him. You moved closer sitting next to him on the bed, leaning your head on his shoulder. "Hotch I don't care if we're just typing up case reports, I can do that tomorrow. You know I never call in sick, let me have this one day." You heard him speak, his arm wrapping around your waist, pulling you closer to him.

You giggled and snuggled into his chest as he hung up the phone, turning to you "Hm what do you need?" He asked softly, you looked back at him confused at his words, he let out a small laugh before clarifying "You aren't discreet princess, now I have the day off, what do you need from me to feel better?" He asked again causing you to sigh "There's no way to fool the boy genius is there?" You asked causing him to chuckle and pull you onto his lap.

"Nope, now why were you embarrassed little one?" The pet name caused you to melt and snuggle closer to his chest "We haven't been dating for a while, I just wanted to hide it." You whispered in response as you hid your face in his chest. His arms wrapped around your waist, kissing your shoulder and holding you.

"Baby, you don't have to be embarrassed around me, now how about we cuddle and watch some Disney movies?" He whispered in your ear before kissing your cheek. Nodding eagerly you snuggled closer to him before pouting slightly. "But I don't have anymore....." you halted your speech feeling your face grow hot before hiding again.

Spencer chuckled as he understood what you meant, "Hm okay let me run you a bubble bath, and then I'll run to the store and get you some, love." You smiled at the thought and kissed his cheek, "Thank you, I love you" you whispered as your arms wrapped around his neck.

You smiled at Spencer giving him a small peck on the lips before waving goodbye to him as he left his apartment to the store. You blushed closing the bathroom door and stripping, getting into the lukewarm water. The water easing your cramps and relaxing your tense muscles.

Spencer

He left the apartment, heading to the closest store. He didn't want to leave her for longer than he had to. His mind was racing with what to get, granted he knew what type of hygiene products to get, his mother forgot to get them most of the time when he was growing up.

The problem was thinking of the things that would comfort her. As he walked into the store he grabbed the hygiene products, before grabbing a few bars of chocolate. He looked around the aisles trying to find Midol, finally retrieving the last one.

He smiled grabbing a few more of her favorite foods, before grabbing a bouquet of flowers. The male soon checked out, the cashier eyeing the items before smiling "There needs to be more men like you" he chuckled softly before nodding at her.

......

Spencer arrived back to his apartment unlocking the door and setting the bags down on the table. "Baby, I'm back" He announced before putting the groceries away. He smiled as he saw y/n come out of the bedroom wearing his shirt and a pair of leggings.

Y/N

You smiled as you saw Spencer, running over to him and nuzzling into his arms. "I missed you" you whispered as you looked up at him. He smiled muttering the words back to you as he leaned down to kiss you.

"I got you chocolate, Midol, ice cream, and" he paused before handing you the bouquet of flowers, "these" he finished watching you happily. "You didn't have to do this Spence" you whispered to him and nuzzled into his chest feeling a few tears slide down your face.

"I did baby, now let's go cuddle and watch those movies hm?" You smiled and nodded grabbing the chocolate before reaching up to Spencer. He smiled picking you up and carrying you to his room, turning on the animated movies.

A/N - I hope you like the book so far, this book is going to be mostly fluff. If you have any requests of certain things like a date or a certain activity to happen, just send me a message and I'll incorporate it somewhere in the story.