Chapter 13

She giggled before nodding, standing up slowly brushing the grass off of her, watching him get up doing the same

She giggled before nodding, standing up slowly brushing the grass off of her, watching him get up doing the same. His arms wrapped around her waist, her arms wrapping around his neck as they swayed to classical music that Spencer hummed.

Spencer

It had been about 2 weeks since he and y/n had some time to enjoy themselves. He had gotten off a case the previous night, he just about passed out as soon as he got home. His arms wrapped around his girlfriend's sleeping frame. Cuddling gently as he fell asleep next to her.

Spencer awoke a few hours before her, he shifted onto his side watching her sleep. He smiled softly as he watched her, thinking about their future together and their last real date. A small laugh came out as he remembered the songs they were singing to each other.

.......

She awoke to light kisses on her face, "Spence" she whined out "It tickles", he smiled gripping her waist pulling her closer, kissing the tip of her nose softly before placing a gentle on her lips "Morning princess" he uttered against her lips. She smiled kissing him back before returning the phrase.

His phone started to ring they both groaned hoping it wasn't work saying they had another case. "Hm Reid here," he answered before sitting up in shock "Wait slow down what happened JJ". He listened intently before nodding "Hold on" he spoke to JJ before turning to his girlfriend, whispering what happened and asking if they could watch Henry. She gasped before nodding "Yeah we can watch him, drop him off whenever" he finished before ending the call.

The couple had gotten dressed and tidied up the house, making sure that Henry felt at home there.

Y/N

You cursed as you felt nausea hit once again, excusing yourself to the bathroom. You groaned as you leaned back against the wall, you've had morning sickness for about a week now and your period was about 2 weeks late. You cursed softly as you remembered the last few times with Spencer.

You quickly brushed your teeth before returning to the living room watching Spencer play with his godson, your hand subconsciously resting on your stomach. "Mm Spence is it fine if Elizabeth comes over with a few things," You asked as you sat next to him and Henry. He nodded engrossed with the ten-year-old running around the living room.

......

You thanked Elizabeth as you grabbed the bag from her whispering that she was a lifesaver. You smiled as you saw Casper sitting by her feet, crouching down and giving your pet a few kisses. "I love you baby" You whispered as you hugged him.

"Do you want to come in?" You asked softly before looking back at Spencer seeing him smile, asking Henry if he wanted to play with a dog. You smiled as you saw the young boy nod, you opened the door to let Casper and Elizabeth in.

You placed the bag in Spencer's bedroom before returning to the group nuzzling into Spencer's side. You caught up with Elizabeth as Henry played with Casper, smiling softly as you missed your dog. Whenever Spencer had a case you were with your dog but you mostly stayed at Spencer's trying to catch up on lost time.

.........

As soon as Elizabeth left you excused yourself to the bathroom again, grabbing the bag before locking the door. "Okay what are the odds that I'm pregnant" you whispered to yourself before grabbing out the tests. You decided to start with one test and if it was negative you would just save the other ones.

3 minutes later you started to panic as you saw the two pink lines 'It could just be a false positive' you thought before taking another two tests. You left the bathroom to wait for the tests to finish. You knew that you had always wanted kids same with Spencer, just not this early in the relationship, hell you two aren't even engaged. You sat next to Spencer your anxiety high as he looked over at you "Hm is everything alright" You nodded slightly to his question "Yeah just a little surprised.

You heard the timer go off and whispered that you would be right back, checking on the other two tests. A faint shriek came from your lips causing Spencer to rush to your side. You looked at the 3 positive tests frozen in shock. Spencer looked at you confused "Baby what's wrong" He asked in a soft voice, listening to you stutter out your reply "I-I'm p-pregnant".

He looked at you shocked, before holding you close "You're serious?" you nodded and pointed at the 3 tests that laid on the bathroom counter. "I love you so much, we're going to have a little baby" he whispered a huge smile on his face.

A/N - I'm sorry if this was a bad chapter. I didn't really know how you would tell him.