Chapter 1 (Part 3)

WARNING!!

This chapter will contain gore (Not good gore because I'm bad at writing that stuff)

Enjoy the chapter

~~~~~~~~

(Third Person)

A loud alarm sounded out through the HQ, causing everyone to wake up. America rubbed his eyes while looking around. Everyone was getting ready to start the day. America yawned and moved to get up but was stopped by arms wrapping around his waist. He looked down at the Russian hugging his waist.

“Russia, we have to get up.” Russia groaned and held on tighter. America struggled out of his grip and stood up. Russia sleepily sat up, looking at America with tired eyes. America smiled at him as he felt something bump into his leg. He looked down at his tiny astronaut. “Russia look! Isn’t he cute?!”

“Не такой милый как ты.” Russia mumbled while America looked at him in confusion, not understanding a word of what he said. America watched Russia hide his face and heard him clear his throat. “Let’s just do our tasks.”

“Umm...ok.” America looked around for his task sheet, spinning in circles as he looked for the paper. The tiny astronaut held up the paper for America. “Aww, thank you little buddy! I’ll get you something from the vending machine later.”

America unfolded the paper and looked at the list. Greenhouse, MedBay scan, and Admin. He walked over to the scanner and stepped onto it. America looked at the screen and read the words on it. “Unclear scan?! The fuck?? Do I have to take this suit off or something?!”

Russia, who was in the middle of drinking water, started coughing. America turned to him, a bit worried. Russia wiped his mouth while blushing. He walked towards the exit of the room. “I-I’ll leave you alone un-until you’re d-done.”

America watched the Russian leave and turned back to the scanner. He slid the suit off and started the scanner. He could’ve sworn he heard a creaking noise behind him, but he ignored it.

Meanwhile outside the room, Russia was covering his face. He thought about what he just said to his friend and what he said last night. What was wrong with him? The past few weeks Russia has been feeling weird around the American. It only got worse when America cuddled with him last night.

Russia shook his head and looked ahead. He saw Canada and Ukraine walking towards him from the place they spawned in. They waved at him and walked past. Russia stood still. Waiting. How long did the scan take? He was about to check on him when Canada and Ukraine came back.

“Hey Russia! What are you doing?” Ukraine asked when she got close enough. 

“America needed to do a scan. I said I’d wait out here until he’s done.” Russia said as the two other countries looked at each other. 

“Russia, how long have you been waiting?” Russia shrugged, he had lost track of time. He could’ve been standing here for minutes or even hours. “I think you should check on him.”

“I was going to until you guys distracted me.” Russia stopped leaning on the wall and walked back into MedBay. “America, are you done ye-“