Chapter 1 (Part 5)

(Third Person)

The sun rises over the HQ, shining into America's eyes. Russia felt the American move and sit up. America yawns, looking around and notices he's leaning on Russia's shoulder. He blushes and sits up straight. "Um...morning, Rus."

"Good morning, America. Should we get going?" America nods and the two ghosts float around, following UK. Germany soon joins them with Poland close behind him.

"What's UK up to?" Germany asks the others. 

"Nothing much. He's just following France." Russia mumbles while the living countries walk around.

"Do you think he'll ever kill someone?" Poland questions as UK watches France do a task.

"Probably not."

"He apparently only knows how to kill when it will get me kicked out." Germany growls.

America watches Japan and South Korea come up to the two countries. UK walks by a vent and jumps in, causing the three others to gasp.

Germany pinches the bridge of his nose and shakes his head while the Japanese country pushes the emergency button. 

"I saw UK vent. What do you have to say?" Japan stated once everyone was present. UK stayed quiet for a moment before screaming.

"I DIDN'T MEAN TO!! I ACCIDENTALLY CLICKED VENT WHEN I WANTED TO SABOTAGE!! THIS GAME IS STUPID!"

America burst out laughing, soon being joined by the other ghosts minus Germany. The remaining countries voted for UK and waited for the angry country to vote, but he was too busy ranting.

After the voting time was up, UK was ejected. The victory screen popped up but soon disappeared as everyone was transported to a new location, a cafeteria of a spaceship.

~~~~~~~~

Hey guys!

Sorry for the short chapter but the lack of motivation is strong and I needed to push through it

Hope you guys are excited for chapter 2

Next few chapters will be kinda short as well

Bye guys

~Gaylimeboi