Chapter 1 (Part 4)

(Third Person)

The morning arrives quickly and the crewmates get to work. Russia let’s America’s mini astronaut follow him as he walks. The walk feels lonely to the Russian. It was quiet. Usually the American would break the silence with his constant chatting. Russia was annoyed at it before, but now he wanted nothing more than to hear America’s voice again.

Russia wandered slowly past rooms and hallways until he arrived at the Admin room. He pulled out the cold ID card and stared at the number. His mind wouldn’t stop running, leading him to the same person. The same person he failed to save. He shook his head and shakily typed his code into the keypad.

Russia left the Admin room and stumbled to the Greenhouse. He examined the weird plants but decided to just get the task done. Russia watered them and watched the plants bloom into bright colors. Russia touched the different plants, loving how soft some of them were. The white one was extremely fluffy, almost like a cloud. He liked that one, it reminded him of America. He shook his head again. “Нет don’t think about him. Just finish your tasks.”

Russia sighed and stood up, walking away from the soft cloud like flower. He walked down the ramp and down the hall to the cafeteria. Russia looked around as he walked through the cafeteria. Where was everyone? He ignored the question and went through the sliding doors. Russia looks at the console in front of him and clicks the button to begin.

Out of nowhere he feels a stabbing pain in his back, it was like a knife. Well not like a knife. It was a knife. Russia fell over, his vision blurring as he watched someone in a white suit leave. Darkness took him for a moment before he felt freer. Russia looked at his hands, noticing their see through nature. He was a ghost. “Well that’s a bummer. Dumb play by UK though.”

The Russian’s head snapped up at the unexpected voice. His eyes widened. There in front of him was the short American. America’s eyes shined as his body glowed a ghostly white. Russia rushed up to him, holding the American’s shoulders as he examined his ghostly body. “America?! Are you ok?!”

“Russki, I’m fine. Sorry I died so soon, should’ve been paying attention to who was behind me.” America looked down, remembering the pain he felt when he was killed. Remembering how sad Russia was when his body was found. Tears shone in his eyes, but Russia wiped them away.

“It’s alright. I’m sorry I wasn’t there to save you.” Russia hugged him tightly, afraid that he'd disappear. America was shocked by the sudden hug but melted into the embrace. Russia didn’t want to let go, neither did America but their hug was interrupted by another person.

“This is cute. You guys a thing? Like a couple?” They both looked at the newcomer. A ghost dressed in a red suit accompanied by a golden halo. Despite being interrupted by the red suited person, Russia continued to hug the American.

“We aren’t a thing.” Russia said simply. America felt a twinge of hurt by that but hid it behind a smile, like he always did when he heard that. Poland shook his head in disbelief. There began an argument about if America and Russia were a thing. Russia argued that they weren’t while Poland argued that they were. 

“Can you guys stop arguing, please. Russia has tasks to finish and so do you Poland. You need to do tasks instead of haunting the person who killed you.” America spoke, causing the two to shut up. Poland huffed at America’s statement and floated away, leaving Russia and America alone. “Finish your tasks, Russki.”

Russia let go of America and went back to the console, clicking the button again. America waited until Russia was done before he floated away. Russia followed him around until they arrived near Poland. Poland was, again, haunting Germany. “You know, UK hasn’t killed a single person and when he finally does, he ends up killing the person that will get his partner kicked.”

“My father is a noob.” Poland laughed while Russia chuckled a bit. America looked back at Germany, who was following Japan and South Korea around. “What do y’all think he’s doing?”

“Probably trying to act innocent or trying to get one of them alone.” Poland responded as he continued to watch the German man. A loud buzzer sounds out, causing the three ghosts to jump in surprise. They soon followed the living as they were led to Russia’s body which was found by France.

Once everyone was there, France explained the situation. Apparently France had walked up with UK to do a weapons task and discovered Russia’s body. Japan and South Korea spoke about how they were walking together when Germany suddenly joined them. Ukraine stood up while crossing her arms. “It’s Germany.”

Everyone else nodded in agreement while Germany looked panicked and confused. “Was? Proof?”

“Russia said that if he dies this round it’s you.” Germany opened his mouth to interject, but Ukraine cut him off. “Also Japan and South said that you just joined them, this could’ve given you enough time to kill.”

Germany looked around at everyone as they voted for him. With a sigh of defeat the German voted for himself, knowing that there was no way out. The three ghosts watched as they led Germany to the ejection room. And before they knew it, Germany was a ghost beside them.

“I didn’t even kill Russia!” Germany groaned causing the others to laugh. “UK is stupid, he shouldn’t have killed you!”

“Yeah, that was kind of stupid. You deserve to get ejected though. How dare you kill me first!?” Poland hit the back of Germany’s head and walked away. The German quickly followed with apologies as he ran after the angry Polish man. America and Russia stayed where they were.

After a few minutes, America began to walk out of the cafeteria. Russia followed him out of curiosity. They walked past Admin and the office and into the greenhouse. America sat down in front of the strange flowers that Russia had watered previously. The American gently touched the odd flowers, occasionally smelling them.

Russia watched in silence before sitting down beside him. America stopped messing with the flowers and leaned on Russia’s shoulder as he looked up at the whole room. Russia blushed but did nothing to move the American. America sighed and closed his eyes.

The sun began to set so both countries watched the sky change colors. America started to get sleepy so he pushed his full weight onto Russia and began to sleep. Russia looked down at the sleeping American and smiled. He carefully moved America so that he was laying in Russia’s lap. Russia pet America’s head, messing his hair up.

“I love you, my sunflower. If only I could tell you.”

~~~~~~~~

Hey guys!!

Sorry this chapter took so long, I've been busy

I finished writing the first chapter of a Rusame One-Shots book which will be uploaded on Halloween or the 31st

I'll be going now, bye everyone!

~Gaylimeboi