Elizabeth

I ran through the white snowy woods of Narnia with my cloak and hoodie on. With my bow and arrows on my back and my sword to the side of my body. I heard the howl of the wolves nearing. I quickly climbed the nearest tree in the shadows.

I see the leader of the pack of wolves, Maugrim, searching around for me. He looks angry and says, "Sniff her out." I see them leave with one more howl.

I jump off the tree and land perfectly. I'm so used to hiding in the shadows, but it's for a good cause. Ever since the white witch took over Narnia and making it winter for over a hundred years, I dedicated my life to protecting the Narnians that the witch tries to kill. Just like she did with my mother, though I couldn't save her.

No one knows who I am because I always wear my cloak and have my hoodie over my head.

I decide to go visit my dear friend Mr. Tumnus. I grab a very large stick and use it to help walk on the snow. I was walking when I see a great big lion there, standing next to lamp post.

I quickly take out my sword; ready to attack, but the lion only chuckles and says, "No need for that my child."

I look at him confused and ask, "Who are you?"

He looks at me and gives me a warm smile. "I am Aslan."

I quickly realize that he's the king of Narnia. I dig the tip of the sword to the ground and bow down to say, "My apologies, my king."

He looks at me and says, "It's alright my child, but I have come here to speak with you personally."

I get up as he continues. "My child. I need you to fulfill your prophecy."

I look at him confused and say, "I thought there was only one prophecy about the two sons of Adam and the two daughters of Eve ruling over Narnia."

Aslan smiles. "Yes my child, but you are part of that prophecy. I know it is hard to believe but trust me, you are as important as they are."

I furrow my eyebrows at him and say, "What is the prophecy? If you don't mind me asking your majesty..."

Aslan says, "Elizabeth. You're prophecy is to keep the kings and queens safe. To protect them among the shadows."

I do a small smile and say, "Yes, your majesty. May your will be done. I promise to protect and keep the kings and queens safe."

He gives me a loving look. A tenderness I can't seem to explain. "I know you will, my child. But that is not the whole prophecy for you..."

I look at him with curiousity in my eyes and say, "What is the rest?"

He laughs and says, "When time comes, I will tell you the rest, my child. Now bow down for I will give you a name that whole Narnia will know."

I smile at him and do as he says. He puts his right paw on my right shoulder and says, "Stand, Elizabeth, Shadow Guardian of Narnia." I stand and he gives me a proud smile. "I better be off now. I need to gather some Narnians for the kings' and queens' army against the white witch."

I look at him and bow to say, "It was an honor, your majesty."

He looks at me one last time and says, "Goodbye, Elizabeth."

And just like that, he leaves.

I can't believe that I met Aslan and he gave me a name for the Narnians to know about me. Finally people will know that I exist.

I start to head off to Mr. Tumnus house, but I couldn't stop thinking: What is the rest of the prophecy? Why do I even have one? I mean I'm not even important. I'm just a poor girl.