Peter

I can't stop the smile on my face as I am getting ready to be crowned as King of Narnia. 

I don't really hear much of what Aslan says for all my attention is at the love of my life. She looks so beautiful in that dress. I specifically told the maid to make her wear something that would match with my colors.

I get out of my thoughts as I hear Aslan say, "To the Glistening Eastern Sea. I give you, Queen Lucy, the valiant." I smile seeing my little sister bright smile of joy as she is being crowned by Lizzy. I see that she gives her a wink.

Aslan continues, "To the Great Western Woods. King Edmund, the just." Lizzy goes over and puts the crown on his head as she whispers something to him; making him smile even brighter.

Aslan then says, "To the radiant Southern Sun. Queen Susan, the gentle." I slightly chuckle at this because it is so true. Lizzy goes up to her, puts her crown on her, and bows slightly.
Then it is my turn.  My moment.

I hear Aslan say, "And to the clear Northern Sky. I give you, King Peter, the magnificent."
I smile as I lower myself so Lizzy can put the gold crown on my head. I stand and quickly grab her by the waist, pulling her in for a kiss; leaving her in shock of my action in front of the all Narnians. We pull away as I see her smile.

I smile back and whisper in her ear, "I love you, my soulmate." I let her go as my siblings started to say, "Oooo," at me which makes us laugh.

Aslan continues with a warm smile. "Once a King and Queen of Narnia. Always a King and Queen of Narnia. May your wisdom rain like the stars in the heaven and Grace us with it."
I smile as we sit on our thrones. Strength and life coming back to my heart clearing all doubt from my skies. Clearing my view only to see her...

Narnians start to shout, "Long Live King Peter! Long Live Queen Susan! Long Live King Edmund! Long Live Queen Lucy!"

My eyes go to Lizzy who is standing there looking at all of us as she found her way to me. I feel that she is so happy and excited and also filled of love when her eyes meet mine. I wink at her playfully again as she rolls her eyes at me, but I catch the blush that started at her cheeks.

I love it when I make her blush. 

I love everything about this girl. I'm so happy in his moment. Every Narnian is at peace. 

My siblings are safe, and I have the love of my life with me always.