Elizabeth

We head to the ballroom. My arm linked with Peter's as he playfully whispers, "Did you like what I did back there?"

I look at him with a small smile and remember that embarrassment pass through my heart. "Peter, how could you do that? You were being crowned for god's sake."

He looks at me with a playful smile as he says, "Oh, so you're telling me you didn't like kissing me in front of all Narnia, cause if you don't then I will stop kissing you."

I look at him and roll my eyes as I say,"No. I'm just saying that it was an important day for you. I didn't want our relationship to ruin it."

He looks at me with so much love in his eyes as he says,"Lizzy. You are more important to me then this crown on my head, and our relationship just makes this whole day much better and happier for me because I have the love of my life right next to me."

I give him a bright smile and I don't say anything as I lean in and kiss him. I pull away and see him smiling at me as I say, "I love you, High King Peter." He chuckles with his bright smile and his blue eyes that always makes me get lost in them. We both part when people started talking to Peter and giving him advice and also thanking him. I stand there looking at all the siblings smiling and talking with other people as I feel someone come behind me.

I turn to see Mr. Tumnus there, smiling at me as he says," I never thought I'd be here and you being the High King's soulmate."

I chuckle at his words because it is certainly true. I never thought being here in love with the High King of Narnia in Cair Paravel. I smile and say,"Ya, who would've known?"

A soft song comes on as couples start to slow dance around the dance floor. I then notice Peter heading my way with a smile. He stands in front of me as he grabs my hand and places a small gentle kiss on my knuckles. "May I have this dance?"

I smile at him and say, "You may."

We go to the dance floor and start to sway with the soft music as he whispers, "I am glad you came out of the shadows to save us from the pack of wolves that day."

"Oh really. Why?"

He looks at me with love in his eyes and says, "Because that's where I fell in love with you..."

I look at him with the same love he is looking at me as our lips meet; forgetting there are people around us. It's just Peter and I in our own little world as we continue to kiss.

We pull away as I put my head on his chest hearing his steady heartbeat. I feel him give me a kiss on my temple as he whispers, "I love you, Lizzy. I always will."

I smile as an idea pops to my mind. I look at him and say, "Let me take you away for awhile from this party." He looks at me with confusion as I smile and say, "Just trust me."

I take his hand as we start at the front of the castle where there is a big balcony. We arrive and I look at him as a big smile start at his lips saying, "You have been exploring. I see."

I give him a wink and say, "We both love heights so...." I gesture to the balcony. We both go and look down at the people coming in and out. I look at the sunset and realize I wouldn't be here without my mother. She made me into this person and I will always thank her.

I look at Peter and knew I want to always be with him and love him forever. Whatever troubles come, I know we will face it together.