Peter

My world stopped as I see Lizzy on the ground and blood spilling out from her left side. 

I suddenly feel anger take the best of me as my blood boiled at the witch. The witch turned back to me with a satisfied expression. I ran to her getting ready to end her just like she did with the love of my life. I see her grab another sword from the side as we are now face to face.

She strikes first, trying to slice my hand. But I use my sword to push her away from her destination. She uses both swords aiming at my head, but I use my shield to cover myself as I hear the hard metal hit my shield. She then hits me across the face with her sword as I fall back. I take my hand and touch where I felt blood dripping down from my left eyebrow. I get up once again not willing to give up. I strike first this time with all my anger.

I try to cut her head off, but she backs away hitting her sword with mine to prevent my move. She uses both her swords to try to stab my head, but I bend back avoiding her strike. I see both her swords above me as I get back up; panting.

She tries to strike me many times at many places, but I use both my shield and sword to dodge every move she does. We both stop as she looks impressed at how well I am with the sword, but all I do is stare at her with hate and anger for taking my soulmate. My love...

I strike back once again at her but her sword clashes with mine. She aims at my legs but I quickly use my sword to block her strikes. Suddenly we both heard a big roar that makes us stop.

I look up and see Aslan in all his glory roaring with more Narnians behind him. They start towards the fight to help. I was distracted when I feel a sword try to strike but I quickly dodge it.
The witch and I keep fighting as I start to feel tired and worn out. She uses her sword and tips me from the back of my legs, and I fall flat on the ground. She stabs her sword at my right arm to keep me in place and I let out a groan of pain. She strikes with her sword but I use my shield to cover my face.

She then pushes my shield away with so much strength. I look at her frightened as she aims her sword to kill me, but suddenly I see Aslan come and jump on her tackling her to he ground.
I get up again getting ready to fight when I see all the Narnians rush around me as Aslan comes and firmly says, "It is finished."

I look at him and give him a small smile when I feel Susan and Lucy come and hug me. They both look at me confused and say," Edmund and Lizzy?"

Then I remember that horrifying moment. I look where she fell and see Edmund there still holding her with guilt in his eyes. I quickly run over to her. As I get there, I see the beautiful and strong girl dead on the ground; no longer breathing.

Edmund looks up at me still with guilt in his eyes and tears spilling out as he says, "I'm sorry, Peter."

I look at him with sadness and sit next to him. "Ed, this isn't your fault. It was the witch's." He nods slowly but the guilt never leaving his eyes as he says, "It was supposed to be me. Not her."

I suddenly realized this was her prophecy. This is why she didn't want me to know. I look at her pale face with no life in it. I look at her purple lips as I remembered when she kissed me with what was once red and soft lips. She told me she loved me and I didn't even say it back. When my heart knew this is the girl I love.... 

I felt tears in my eyes as I let them fall down slowly. Ed let's go of her understanding that I wanted to hold her at least this last moment.

So I gently hold her and hug her lifeless body. I keep her close to my chest; trying to bring warmth to her cold stoned body. Then I let her go...

I start to sob looking at her beautiful face. I then see Lucy take out her fire flower healing juice. She opens it and lets a tiny drop fall inside her mouth. I pray she will wake up because I need her. I always did and always will. 

From the start...to the end...