Peter

Ed is back.

I decided to spend time with him because Lizzy has been weird ever since she came back from Aslan's talk. She has been avoiding me. I can feel her sadness and pain over something. I look at her direction and see that she walked in her tent without looking at me.

I was filling in everything for Ed. We were bored so we decided to go sword fighting while riding our horses. My horse was a unicorn and Ed's was a brown Ipotane horse named Philip. As we were clashing our swords, I see Susan practicing shooting her arrows as Lucy was watching her. I smile at the sight of my family having a great time.

Suddenly Lizzy comes running and says, "Peter. Edmund. The Witch has demanded a meeting with Aslan. She just arrived."

I see Ed gallop away. I stretch my hand for Lizzy to get on, but she just turns and leaves. I sigh and start galloping over to Aslan's tent where everyone was gathered. I arrive, get off my horse, and stand next to my brother to protect him.

I see Lizzy across from us standing firm and tall; not even flinching with fear of the witch. But I can see inside her. She's afraid. She may seem strong...but she is deeply afraid of her. Unfortunately, we do not match in this for I feel a deep anger and hate for the Witch instead.

I see the Witch get off her seat. She was wearing a big ugly white dress that revealed her shoulders. I look at her with anger and hate that she fooled my brother.

She walks up to Aslan and says, "You have a traitor in your camp Aslan!"

He looks at her with rage as mummers start in the crowd of narnians. Then Aslan roars a little and says, "His defense was not against you!"

She continues to argue saying, "Have you forgotten the rules which Narnia has been built?!"

He roars louder this time, cutting her off. "Do not site the deep magic to me, witch! I was there when it was written."

She smirks at him and says, "Then you know that every traitor belongs to me. His blood is my property."

Without thinking I shoot in front of my brother pushing him behind and take my sword while saying, "Try to take him then!"

A minotaur starts at me but Lizzy immediately comes and gets in front of me. "You better back off if you know what's best for you!"

I look at her shocked. Then Aslan says, "Enough! I will speak to you alone."

The Witch follows Aslan but not before she stared at Lizzy. Lizzy starts to leave, but I grab her wrist and pull her to my tent.

I close it and say, "Why are you avoiding me?"

She looks at the floor and says, "Please Peter just leave me alone."

She starts heading to the opening of the tent,  but I block her. "Not until you give me an explanation."

She keeps her eyes to the floor. I grab her chin and softly lift her head up so she can look at me in the eyes. I then see tears streaming down quietly and slowly. I wipe one away and gently say, "What's wrong Lizzy? You know I am here for you. Please just let me in."

She finally let's go as she starts crying. I have never seen her so weak. She is always so strong and brave.

I wrap my arms around her into a hug as she cries into my shirt. She cries a little longer until she says, "I'm sorry Peter. I just can't."

I look at her confused and say, "What are you talking about Lizzy?"

She gets up and says, "I can't tell you, Peter, but you have to trust me, okay? This is for your own good."

I get up and face her. "Alright, but we can talk about it at our date."

She looks at me with sadness as she says, "Peter I can't go to our date. I'm sorry."

She starts walking out but I try to stop her. "What do you mean you can't Lizzy?"

She comes up to me, and just like that her lips are suddenly on mine moving in sync with each other. She pulls away to take a soft and slow breathe. She looks at me and caresses my right cheek with her thumb giving me a weak smile. Her voice is a fearful whisper as she says, "I love you, Peter Pevensie."

She turns and walks out. I feel a lot of emotions inside me now. I feel happy that we kissed, but sad because she didn't tell me why she was so heartbroken.

I search her emotions but I get nothing. All I have is the fire in our hearts from our first touch. From the moment our lips made us realize that we are truly....meant to be....