Elizabeth

I opened my eyes when I felt air enter through my lungs once again and the first person I see is the love of my life. My soulmate.

Peter looks at me with tears in his eyes as he pulls me into a hug. Then I feel other arms wrapped around me. That's when I notice Peter's siblings joined into a group hug. We all pulled away as Peter helped me up. Not even a hint of pain from the past heartbreaks. I'm completely healed. I'm alive....

Once I am up Peter softly grabs me again and hugs me tighter. "I thought I lost you."

I give him a playful smile and say, "It's gonna take more than a witch killing me....two times to get rid of me. Plus I needed to come back to you."

He looks at me with love in his eyes as he says,"I need you and always will, Lizzy." He then softly pulls me by the waist and kisses me. Our lips move in sync filled with passion and love.

We pull apart but our foreheads are together and he whispers,"I love you, Lizzy. I should've said that before..."
I smile brightly and look at him with love. "I love you, Peter." We kiss one more time until we hear someone clear their throat. We pull away as we see that it is Aslan.

He looks at us with a smile and says, "Let's hurry now to Cair Paravel. Where you four will be crowned as kings and queens of Narnia." We all nod as we start walking with a big crowd on Narnians to Cair Paravel. Lucy, Edmund, and Susan were in front but me and Peter stayed behind the crowd to be alone for awhile. I see Peter take off his knighting gloves that reveals his skin. I smile at him and grab his hand and intertwine our fingers together as we continued to walk.

We were in a peaceful silence but Peter broke it saying, "I'm sorry."

I look at him confused. "What are you talking about?" We stop for a moment; knowing our way to Cair Paravel so we could talk.

He looks at my hands as he tenderly holds it. "When you died, I remembered when you told me you loved me and suddenly hurt took over me because I didn't say it back and now you were gone."

I lift up his chin from looking at my hands like he did with me when I was crying and say, "Peter. I didn't need to hear it." He looks at me confused as I give him a tender smile saying,"I didn't need to hear it because I knew you did since the first time I met you. I knew you loved me and cared for me, Peter. I felt it all along..."

He looks at me while he puts his hands on my waist and gives me a bright smile saying,"What would I do without you?"

I look at him with a smirk and say, "Probably break and die." He laughs and pulls me in as we kiss passionately afraid to let go of this moment. We pull away as I see his bright smile. We intertwine our fingers and went to catch up with the group.

We walk in Cair Paravel. It is so beautiful and everything I ever imagined, but even better.
Suddenly two maids come and pull Peter and I away from each other while saying, "I'm sorry but both of you have to get ready for coronation." I look back and smile at Peter as he laughs slightly. 

I arrived at my room according to the maid. I loved that it had a balcony where I can see everything of Narnia. The maid comes and lays a blue dress with a little gold at some ends. It is absolutely beautiful the maid then says,"I'll leave to let you get ready. I will be back to check on you."

I give her a thankful nod as she walks out the room. I quickly go to the shower and take a quick bath. I get out and put on the dress that feels so smooth. Then the maid walks in again and starts doing a crown braid. She lets my curls fall to the sides of my shoulders. She puts little makeup as she says, "Alright finished. You look so stunning, Milady."

I smile at her and say, "Thank you."

I get out of my room as I start walking down to where the coronation would be held. When I arrive, I see Lucy in a white dress with a red cape. Edmund has a royal ice blue outfit fit for a king with a white cape. Susan has a light blue dress with a dark blue cape on her, and Peter has a royal dark blue outfit with little of gold at the ends with a gold cape.

Peter looks at me as he approaches me. "You look stunning, Lizzy. The most beautiful girl I've ever seen."

I feel a blush start at my cheeks as I playfully say, "You don't look so bad yourself, Peter." I look at him as he gives me a playful smile saying,"You know what a coincidence we are wearing the same colors."

I look at my outfit and his as I realize he was right. A smile starts at my lips and I say, "You told the maid to make me wear this?"

He smirks. "Maybe..."

I smile as I lean in to kiss him. We stay there a while until we hear Aslan say, "Sorry to interrupt but the coronation is going to start and also Elizabeth would you do us the honor of putting the crowns to the kings and queens?"

I smile at Aslan then look at Peter. "I'm honored."

Peter and I part ways as the coronation starts the kings and queens go out first, then the beavers and I holding the crowns for the kings and queens. I smile seeing that Peter is staring at me. He gives me a wink that makes me roll my eyes and hide a blush.

I am in love with Peter.