Peter

I still can't get the nonsense that Lucy said of a place called Narnia in the wardroom. The fact that she met a faun named Mr. Tumnus and a girl named Elizabeth is just insane.

Also, last night it happened again and she said that Ed went with her again. And of course, he had to say something mean to Lucy so he could make her cry. She ran out and hugged the professor when they bumped into each other. Then the professor told us to believe Lucy, but I don't. It's just all nonsense.

That's why we all decided to go play outside and get some fresh air. We decided to play a game of cricket or baseball. However you want to call out. I was the pitcher and Ed was hitting the ball. I saw that Ed was distracted so I threw the ball and it hit his right thigh. He looks at me with a glare and says, "That hurt!"

I gave him smirk and say, "Opps! Wake up Dollyday Dreamer!"

He looks at me and says, "Why can't we play hide and seek again?"

I look at him with confusion. "You were the one that said it was a children's game."

Then Susan butts in, of course. "Besides. We could use the fresh air."

Ed looks at her and says, "It's not like there isn't air inside."

I look behind them; making sure Lucy was alright. She's under a tree as she reads a book. She sees me looking at her and looks away angrily. I just sigh and say, "You ready?!"

He says with annoyance in his voice, "Are you?" as he hits the bat on the ground.

I pitch the ball and he hits it; sending the ball right at one of the windows of the mansion. I see that Lucy has a surprised look as she gets up to run inside. We all follow her.

When we get inside, we see that ball destroyed a knight armor that Mcready told us not to touch. But now it is broken.

I glare at Ed and say, "Well done, Ed."

He looks at me with anger in his eyes. "You pitched it!"

Suddenly we hear a voice say, "What is going on up there?" I look at my siblings and say, "The Mcready! Run!"

We quickly run around the house, trying to find a good place to hide. But everywhere we went, we could hear Mcready's footsteps. We open the spare room and Ed opens the wardrobe. "C'mon! We don't have a choice."

I hear Susan behind me say, "You've got to be kidding me." I quickly grab her hand and push her inside.

I was the last to enter. I left a crack of the wardrobe open and start to step back. We all stepped back having our toes being stepped on during the process. Suddenly, me and Susan fell on something soft and white.

I look behind me and see a forest covered in snow. Suddenly I know that Lucy was right all along.

I hear Susan's soft voice say, "Impossible."

Lucy gives us a playful smile and says, "Don't worry. It's just all your imagination."

I look at her and say, "I don't think sorry will cover it all."

She looks at me and gives me a smirk. "No. But this might!" She throws at snowball at me and it hits my face. The coldness of the snow runs through my body, but I ignore it as we all start to have a mini snowball fight.

Susan turns and hits Ed with a snowball on the shoulder. He looks back at her and angrily says, "Stop it!"

I look at him and suddenly remember that he lied. I give him a glare and say, "You little liar."

"You didn't believe her either," Ed says to me.

I give him an angry look and firmly say, "Apologize to Lucy."

I saw that he didn't so I step forward to make him feel a little threatened. "Say your sorry."

He looks at me and fear runs through his eyes. "Alright! I'm sorry!"

Lucy turns to him and smiles. "It's alright. Some children don't know when to stop pretending..."

He looks at her with a glare and annoyingly says, "Very funny."

Then Susan says, "Maybe we should go back."

But Ed argues back. "Shouldn't we have a look around?"

I turn to Lucy and say, "It's up to Lucy."

Lucy gives me a wide smile and says, "I would like for you to meet Mr. Tumnus! And Lizzy!"

I give her a smile and nod. "Then Mr. Tumnus it is."

After grabbing coats from the wardrobe, we start making our way to Mr. Tumnus's house. Along the way, Lucy explained what she did with the faun and this girl named Lizzy. Suddenly, Lucy gets to a stop. I look to where she's looking and see a broken door as if someone forced it open.

I hear Lucy let out a gasp and go out for a run towards this small house. I quickly follow her and call out her name. We enter the house only to see everything shattered and destroyed. I hear Lucy sadly say, "Who would do something like this?"

My eyes land on a scroll pinned to the wall. I take a hold of this old paper and read it out loud.

Mr. Tumnus is here by charged with treason for interacting with a human. Under the order of Jadis, Queen of Narnia, and the secret police. Long live the queen.

I look at Lucy to see her carry a panicked expression. "We have to help Mr. Tumnus!" I give her a reassuring look and say, "Don't worry, Lucy. We will find a way."

Suddenly, we hear a small Psst from a bird outside. Susan furrows her eyebrows to where the sound came from and says, "Did that bird just pssted us?"

I look at her with confusion and walk out of the house. The bird flies away and then I hear a rustling sound among the woods. I hold my siblings behind me; protecting them from whatever or whoever comes out out.

I am ready.