e l e v e n

^ art by @/sophockets on instagram

~ part two - the party ~

<mature content ahead>

He stood from the bed, walking a few paces away drowsily and for a few moments, Sophie couldn't move, though warning bells were going off in her brain like crazy.

It was only when he was on the other side of the room did her brain decide to begin working again. She stood up from the bed shakily, tiptoeing to the door.

At the last second, he turned around. Irritation and lust flashed through his eyes, Sophie broke into a run, trying desperately to reach the door.

But Fitz was faster than her.

His arms caught her waist and lifted her up, throwing her back down on the bed.

He laid back on top of her, his pants newly gone.

He kissed her cheekbone, his kisses trailed up her ears, he nibbled at her earlobe, the sensitive skin sent shockwaves through her veins.

"I told you to be still, baby. I told you to be a good girl." He whispered gruffly, his breath warm against her skin.

"I never asked for this, I-I'm not ready."

"It's like I said earlier, I'm not going to wait for you forever." He removed his boxers, his erect cock stood there, tall and proud. "I don't have any condoms, babe. It's alright, we can see Elwin tomorrow."

He plunged inside of her.

<end of mature content>

Sophie startled awake, that bullet once again lodged inside of her. She gasped for breath, get it out of me, get it out of me, get it out of me, repeating in her head.

She couldn't breathe.

She really couldn't.

Panic seized her chest. Air. I need air. Pressing a hand to her chest, she checked to see if it was still moving up and down. It was—really really quickly. It wasn't supposed to move that quickly, but she couldn't seem to get it to stop as she pressed a hand against it. Her vision blurred, the edges going foggy.

The hot flush of tears fell onto her cheeks, falling from her chin and onto her arms.

Sweat rolled down her neck, her pulse pounded in her ears, blocking out everything. Her heart hammered in her chest, she couldn't breathe. She pressed harder against her chest, it still moved. She was still alive. But she needed more, her windpipe closed up, she couldn't move, only tug her knees up to her chest.

Invisible hands touched her. Choked her. Moving up and down her thighs, she tried to open her mouth, to beg them to stop, but nothing came out. Her stomach churned, that deep pain was still shooting through her, in then out, in then out.

She cried harder, her nails dug into her chest as she slowly pulled herself up off the bed. She fell to the ground, her lower lip, and probably the rest of her too, trembled as she struggled to right herself. The floor shifted beneath her, a dozen different feelings and emotions roared through her, nausea rising in her stomach.

The nausea crept up from her stomach to her head, her head spun and she was just able to get herself back onto the bed before her feet collapsed from underneath her.

After a long while, breathing became slightly easier as her hands slowly moved down from her chest.

Her eyes drooped as everything around her slowed to normal speed.