t w e l v e

pansexual queen linh in an ao dai (traditional viet dresses) by @/spacialrift who i learned is viet !!

oh and keefe is there too

~

"So what do you have to do around here other than play with the alicorns?" Keefe asked, laying upside down on Sophie's bed.

She shrugged, "I help Edaline and Grady with the other animals sometimes. I read."

"Wow." Keefe said, swinging his legs over the edge. "Your home is boring."

"Oh and what do you have in yours?"

His smile faltered a bit, "A piss-poor father and a very handsome Keefe Sencen." He grinned, tossing back his hair.

"Keefe-"

"Oh! Why don't we call Biana and Bangs boy over? We can have a party!"

Sophie chuckled, "I think they're on a date today."

He snapped his fingers, "Shoot. What about Dexy? I'll bet he's free."

"I don't know, I think he has to help his dad in the store today."

"Are all our friends busy?"

"Well, they actually have lives."

He shot her a sideways grin, "Linh?"

"With Marella and Wylie today, I think."

"Stina? Wait. Cross that off. She scares me." Sophie laughed, Keefe pointed a finger at her, "Aha! She laughs! I knew I could get you to laugh!"

Sophie nudged him, warmth crawling up her cheeks. "Shut up."

"You should do it more often." Keefe suddenly blushed. "Laugh I mean. It's very beautiful. I mean, you're very beautiful. Oh god, I think I'm just going to shut up now."

Sophie looked away as her cheeks filled with pink, "Thank you . . ."

"Don't mention it." Keefe scratched the back of his neck. "Way to go and make this awkward, Keefe."

Sophie found herself laughing again. "Come on, lets go play with Silveny."

Keefe sighed dramatically, "If we must." He brightened up a second later, "Hey, I brought some paper, we could do that thing that you like to do where we write about what we did today."

Sophie laughed, "It's called journaling, Keefe. But thank you, we can do that later, if you want."

Keefe smiled, running his hand through his hair. "I'd love to, Foster."

KEEFE! KEEFE! KEEFE! Silveny was louder than normal that day, probably because she hadn't seen Keefe in a while. Whatever the reason, it was giving Sophie a headache.

"What's she saying, Foster?" Keefe grinned.

"How she wants you away from her."

"Nah, Glitterbutt would never say that." Keefe pet Silveny's muzzle, "Would you Glitterbutt? No, you love Keefe."

GLITTERBUTT! GLITTERBUTT! GLITTERBUTT! KEEFE! KEEFE! KEEFE!

"Okay fine, she loves you. But she likes me more."

"Hey Glitterbutt? Can you tell Foster who we like better?"