CHAPTER 1

━━━━━━━━┛ ✠ ┗━━━━━━━━
THE SUMMONING
━━━━━━━━┓ ✠ ┏━━━━━━━━
Amount of words: 1044

"What a thin neck...a wrist so fragile it could break..it's my first time seeing a creature...like you"

"BITCH WTF AM I? AN ALIEN? I REFUSE TO BE THOSE UGLY AS FUCK CREATURES— HEY! BRO YOU BEST NOT PUT THAT SHOLONG OF YOURS IN MY ASS! I'M WARNING YOU! AYO!— BRO!- YOU BI—"

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Finally I get to wash my hands, can't believe there was a mother fucking GUM stuck to the ball. Absolutely disgusting. Well, it's a good thing I managed to quit." A young adult complained in what seemed like the men's bathroom. He soon came out with a towel around his neck.

"M/n!!" Loud thumping can be heard by a female who was running down the hall. Trying to catch up to the guy who was just complaining.

✞———————❖———————✞

NAME: M/n L/n
AGE: 18/19
GENDER: Male
SPECIES: Human (now)
RESIDENCE: Earth (now)
DATE OF BIRTH: D/o/f
HEIGHT: 5'3
OCCUPATION: Captain of the Basketball Club (Now)

✞———————❖———————✞

"Thank you so much for everything you've done for the club in the last three years, This is from everyone in the basketball club!" The girl spoke as she held a basket ball with writing on it.

M/n was bit surprised. "Wow thanks! Did you prepare this for me?" "Yes!"

"I wanted to get you something to remember us by!" The girl's voice was shut away as M/n read some of the writing on the ball.

THANK YOU SO MUCH!
~ SASAKI

IT WAS SO MUCH FUN TOGETHER!
[KAI]

THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR HARD WORK. I HOPE I CAN SEE YOU AGAIN OUTSIDE OF THE CLUB AS WELL...
- ANZU TANAKA

THANKS FOR A GREAT THREE YEARS!
-NISHIKI

TOUOU FOREVER!
- ARATA

"Manager..." M/n started with a confused face. "Out side of the club? You don't mean...Does this message mean
that—"

"AHHHH! THATS NOT FAIR ANZU!" Loud screaming interrupted M/n and "Anzu's" Moment.

"WE PROMISED NO ONE WHOUD GO AHEAD!"
"M/N!!"
"THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR HARD WORK!"
"PLEASE EXCEPT THIS!"

Thumping followed the group of fangirls as they now frightened Anzu and M/n.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Haaahh, You know it's our last day too!" A guy complained.

"What the heck is wrong with this huge gap in treatment M/n?!" The same guy complained once again but with tears flowing out of his eyes.