CHAPTER 5

━━━━━━━━┛ ✠ ┗━━━━━━━━
IDEA
━━━━━━━━┓ ✠ ┏━━━━━━━━

NOT PROOFREAD

Amount of words: 895
Warnings!: Fingering 🙈 and bad lime/lemon (?) I'm not sure which this chapter falls into :/

"M/n, you're beautiful no matter where I look." Caius leaned his chest up to M/N's back.
"Next let's do your front. Please, lay down on your back" He spoke one more as he flipped M/N.

Since M/N still had his unpredicted boner, he resisted. "NO IM OKAY! IM PERFECTLY FINE WITH YOU JUST MASSAGING MY BACK- HEY WAIT A SECOND!"

"It's fine M/N." Caius tried to comfort the s/c [Skin color] skinned boy. "THATS NOT THE FUCKING PROBLEM CAIUS!" M/N screamed at the prince.

"It's fine." Caius replied as he leaned down to press a kiss onto the unsuspecting M/N. "WAI-"

Caius grabbed M/N's wrists and held them down to the bed.
"MMGH!" M/N screamed into the kiss as he felt Caius enter his wet cavern. Slurping noises can be heard as the two made out with eachother.

As they separated, a thick string of saliva connect both mens tongues.
"Stop you damn...fool...you cant just.." M/N tried speaking as he panted, out of breath because of the make out.

Caius paid no mind and started to play with M/N's delicate nipples. "There's no need to worry. I will keep my promise." Caius spoke in a gentle tone as he spilled more of the liquid in the bottle in his hand.

"You just need to..." He stopped for a moment and slowly entered one finger into M/N's now pulsing hole. "...lose yourself in the ecstasy."

Caius fingered the other male while making out. M/N hated the fact that his body wouldn't move and how his mouth just spilled out moans.

"St- Mmph!" He let out a small squeak as Caius's finger passed by a certain spot. "NGH! IM TELLING YOU TO STOP IT DUMBASS! DOJT YOU DARE RUB YOUR DISGUSTING FINGERS BY THAT SPOT AGAIN!-" but it was too late, Caius one more pressed against M/N prostate.

"F-fuck~!" M/N moaned out. "Damn y-you! Ngh..YOU'RE GONNA RIP ME STUPID..!" M/N Yelled once more.
"You'll be fine, I have only inserted one finger. You'll get used to this right away." Caius gently tried to comfort the H/C [Hair color] haired male.

It was unbelievable how much slick M/N produced along with the unknown liquid that caused all this.

"JUST ONE DAMN FINGER? IT FEELS LIKE...I DONT FUCKING KNOW!" M/N shouted in his thoughts. To him it felt like Caius's one finger was touching every part inside him.

"DAMN YOU AND YOUR BIG ASS FINGER!" M/N Yet again cussed in his mind. While on the outside he was a moaning mess.

"NGH! AH! A-AH! THERE! W-WAIT NO!"
"You like it here?" Caius pressed his one finger onto the spot M/N didnt want him to.

M/N's back instantly arched like the letter 'n'. "I TOLD YOU NOT TO..!" M/n yelled out as he clutched his hands onto the sheets of the bed as Caius's finger roughly hit his prostrate.

"A-AHH! FUCK FUCK FUCK, NGH- AH!" M/N moaned out as he came all over his chest and Caius's one finger still inside him. As M/N struggled to catch his breath he felt Caius warm hand gently pat his head.

"M/N.." Caius stopped for a moment, "Let's add another finger tomorrow!" He smiled brightly while holding two fingers up.

M/N trembled at the thought of it.
"NO THE FUCK WE ARE NOT!!!"

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

A sigh can be heard by a H/C haired male. That male is M/N, who is currently bouncing a basketball between his legs while sitting on a bench."

"Yesterday was awful...I can't believe he stuck a FINGER IN MY ASS! And I even came a huge load from that pig!" He complained.

"But at the same time, that was.." Memories flashed in his mind from the day before.
"STOP IT DAMMIT!" M/N banged his head onto the ball.

"I CANT GET TURNED ON FROM A GUY DOING THAT TO ME WITHOUT MY CONSENT! I SWEAR TO GOD IM GONNA FO INSANE AT THIS RATE!"
"IM HOMOSEXUAL YES BUT ITS BECAUSE I WAS A VIRGIN AND HAVE ZERO EXPERIENCE THAT IT HAPPENED! IT CANT BE HELPED! YES, IT DID FEEL GOOD WHEN I CAME- BUT THAT DOESNT MEAN I FULLY ENJOYED IT! IM STILL PRETTY YOUNG SO..." M/n voice drifted off as another deep voice called out his name.

"M/n, What are you doing here?" Caius stood at the oposite edge of where the other male was sitting on.
"Oh it's the man who basically kidnapped me! ALSO IM NOT DOING ANYTHING!"

"I see, by the way, I have always been wondering..." Caius questioned. "Wondering..?" M/N encouraged his question.
"I've been wondering what is that ball you always have with you?" He finished.

"Oh right! You probably wouldn't know anything about basketball huh. Well, this is.."
M/N then started explaining the subject.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Hmm...I see! What a fun game! It's only three versus three players, correct? Also.." Caius stopped for a moment before continuing his sentence,
"We can create a skin bag and tie it on a tree!"

M/N thought of it and liked the idea..