CHAPTER 6

━━━━━━━━┛ ✠ ┗━━━━━━━━
UNKNOWN EYES
━━━━━━━━┓ ✠ ┏━━━━━━━━

Amount of words: 853

NOT PROOFREAD!

Warnings!: Outdoor sex
Also don't blame me if any sentences sound a bit off, I am copying most of the dialogue from the manga, though I am only changing what Kouichi said to fit M/N.

"A titans basketball game huh?" M/N thought out loud as he imagined humans at the size of a fully grown tree blocking him.

"I'll surely be squished though- Pfft won't that be a sight!" M/N chuckled.
"...M/N." Caius's voice suddenly spoke out.

"You bring us so much knowledge..from your other world. You are indeed most suited to be my bride." Caius ended it there and gently pushed M/N's head to meet his lips.

Though M/N immediately pushed back, "WAIT A SECOND WILL YOU?! A BASKETBALL ISNT THAT BIG OF A FUCKING DEAL!" Caius seemingly ignored M/N's shouting and pointed to something the other male didn't notice.

"Oh, dear...see M/N? Look I've there at that window. And over there as well.."
the locations where Caius had previously pointed at had a seemingly heterosexual couple having intercourse.

"I DIDNT NEED TO SEE THAT!" M/N angrily shouted.
"I'm sorry my dear M/N. But in our country, we actually approve of this public display of sexual relations. It's even commendable!" Caius explained.

"ISNT THIS COUNTRY A LITTLE- NO THATS NOT IT- TOO WILD?!" M/N yet again shouted.

"And the beastman came from the concept of 'Desire'."
"Us titans come from Tildant, we draw our power from the concept of 'Prosperisty'. So in other words, we started farming and creating all kinds of tools. We Drabble in books and arts..and we birth children to bring prosperity to our race. Connecting like that...will give strength to us as a whole race.

Love...is something incredibly important to us."

The words that Caius just spoke amazed M/n, whose heart was thumping rapidly

"BITCH STOP THUMBING YOU'E LIKE RUNNING HORSE!" M/N mentally cursed at his thumbing heart that cannot be controlled.

"THEN IN THAT CASE SINCE IM A MALE, I CANT ACTUALLY GIVE YOU LITTLE FETUSES! WHICH ALSO LEADS TO ME NOT BEING A PERFECT BRIDE!" M/N Made an excuse if the titan man asked why his face was flushed with red.

"Oh having children is not all that matters. What's most important to a married couple is the love they share between them and their willingness to face the world together." Caius spoke out like a poem. Before he started talking again.