CHAPTER 3

━━━━━━━━┛ ✠ ┗━━━━━━━━
"TAKE ME"
━━━━━━━━┓ ✠ ┏━━━━━━━━

NOT FULLY PROOFREAD

(Bad lime, I'm sorry I don't have any experience on writing one also short chapter because that part of the manga was also short :/ )
Amount of Words: 530

"You were in the middle of reliving yourself, correct? Let me help you."
"YOU GOT THE WRONG IDEA!" M/n screeched.

Caius's hand went down to M/n's dick and started pumping it. Slippery sounds were heard as he pumped faster.

"Y-you b-bitch!" M/n's weakness was his sensitive dick. That's why the only thing he can do in this situation was cuss Caius out. Caius's face was now closer to him.

"M/n.." on the inside M/n was freaking out and questioning why he just cant get his body to move. Caius's mouth went down to his nipple and licked it. This sent shock run all throughout M/n's being while letting out a little moan.

"DONT SUCK IT DAMMIT!" He hated being paralyzed in pleasure. His body was out of control, cock twitching, back arching, and his gasp like moans.

"I'm not gonna stand a chance even if I get my body to move!" M/n thought.

Caius gently ran his large fingers to the tip of M/n's dick.

"M/n...your beautiful, you have such a frail and delicate body" Caius spoke as he admired the now panting M/n.

"You fragile and slender dwarf...who has so suddenly appeared before me, I knew at first glance..." He stopped for a moment as he leaned his face closer to M/n's. On the other hand M/n gave into the pleasure that his body had reacted, to Caius's touch.

"That my heart belonged to you"

He moved his hands to the top of M/n's dick once more. "ARE YOU DONE? BECAUSE IF NOT I WILL NOT HESITATE TO SLAP YOU TO PLUTO." M/n threatened as he finally gained control over his body.

Though fear struck M/n as Caius's mouth leaned onto his dick, just as he was about to faint from fear a shock of pleasure went all throughout his body.

Cauis was sucking him off.

"Ah! Mmph!" The pleasure was almost too much for M/n.
"His mouth is also huge!" His eyes rolled backwards as he felt Caius's tongue lick him all over. Wet and warm was all M/n could explain the feeling of his mouth.

"S-Stop! Ngh! Don't suck it d-dumbass!" M/n shuddered as Caius sucked and devoured him. He let out a loud moan as he climaxed.

"I feel that touching you carelessly..might break you" Caius spoke as he sucked up the cum that M/n had released. He stroked M/n's head as to simulate comfort since he could see him panting.

M/n was in a haze and failed to notice Cauis lifting himself up, well that was until he heard the bed creak. He looked down...

"M/n..."

An unmeasurable fear peaked inside M/n as he stared down...

"Take me" Caius huge cock was erect as he held it.
"ITS THE DICK THAT WILL STRECH MY HOLE FOR ETERNITY FOR ME!!!" M/n panicked in his mind