CHAPTER 7

━━━━━━━━┛ ✠ ┗━━━━━━━━
TWO FACED 'FRIEND' AND INSECURITIES
━━━━━━━━┓ ✠ ┏━━━━━━━━

NOT PROOFREAD
Amount of words: 893

Chatter was heard throughout an unknown room as titans prepared a seemingly important event.

"Hey Caius? They look hella busy. Is something happening?" M/N questioned.
"indeed. Tomorrow, there's going to be a party to celebrate apoye founding of the country. They"re all preparing for the party. Many people from inside and outside of the country will be gathering. There will be a grand and wonderful banquet." Caius responded.

"Oh damn, that sounds fun" M/N spoke out. But in reality he didn't want to attend because of his height. Oh his poor poor self esteem.

"Caius"
A new voice suddenly rang out.

"It's been a while

"It's been a while." The unknown female titan spoke out once again.

"Mendina!" Caius smiled brightly. "Whomp the fuck?" M/N whispered.

"Are you in good health? Oh, you look as beautiful as always!" The male Titian complimented. "And what Of you? You have gotten even more manly!" 'Medina' complimented Caius.

M/N was confused until he was noticed by said female titan. "Oh? And who is this?" The  questioned.
Caius quickly got to M/N's side, "Yes, let me introduce you two, He is M/N. He is the bride who responded to my summoning!"

"YOU BASICALLY KIDNAPPED ME WHILE I WAS GETTING OUT OF THE SHOWER- AND I NEVER AGREED TO BE YOUR BRIDE!" M/N shouted.

"Oh, I see! He's so tiny, I didn't realize he was there!" An imaginary arrow struck M/N's head. "My name is Medina. I am Caius' former fiancée.

Ever since I lost my place as the next queen due to the prophecy, I had been living quietly in a small village in the countryside. I received an invention, and it's been a while since I have returned to the city." Medina finished her story.

"Let us take out time and catch up tomorrow." Caius asked Medina. While Medina agreed with a 'yes, I would love that.'
"Now then, have a good day tiny bride." She suddenly said front of M/N while patting his shoulder.

"DAM- Uh y-yea you too I guess.." suddenly a grasp Medina had on M/N's shoulder got tight.

"If not for that prophecy...I would have been the one standing by HIS side" Medina whispered. M/N wasn't having none of that so he quickly whispered which  "At least I'm not a two faced BÍTCH trying to guilt trip me"