CHAPTER 2

━━━━━━━━┛ ✠ ┗━━━━━━━━
REASONS
━━━━━━━━┓ ✠ ┏━━━━━━━━
Amount of words: 1012

NOT FULLY PROOFREAD

M/n turned around as saw a man, "HE'S- HE'S HUGE!" He stuttered in his mind.
"And he's a foreigner?" He questioned, still speaking in his mind.

"We finally meet." The man spoke in a deep voice. "You're my fated wife" the deep voice was now soft and full of love as he grabbed M/n's hand and held it in his own.

"Hehe, it's my first time seeing something so cute." He let go of m/n's hands and moved downwards. That's when M/n first noticed that his towel was no longer covering his most sensitive parts.

The tall man poked his dick and had the audacity to say "It's like a tiny fruit." M/n let out a tiny squeak at the contact. "NOW LETS GO!" The name who had yet to introduce himself yelled out excitedly. "OI OI OI OI! MY TOWEL- MY FÙCKING TOWEL IS STILL OFF!!"

The man pulled M/n onto his feet and side-hugged him. "THE SUMMONING CEREMONY WAS A SUCCESS! THIS IS THE MAN WHO'S FATED TO BE MY WIFE!" He shouted to the crowd.

"It's a dwarf!"
"The prince succeeded in summoning a dwarf!"

Gasps and gentle cheers can be heard, well that was until..

"THE PRINCE'S WIFE IS A DWARF!"

The crowd surrounded this so called "prince" and M/n as they shouted and squealed in excitement. "YOU'RE ALL FÙCKING HUGE- HOW!!?" Meanwhile M/n was having a breakdown because these people were multiple inches taller than him.

"Who is this guy?" M/n asked in his mind as he looked towards the "prince".

NEW CHANGE:
NAME: M/n L/n
SPECIES: Dwarf (Currently) Human (Previously)
RESIDENCE: Earth (Previously) - Eustil (Tildant) (Currently)

The Titan who suddenly appeared..brought me to an extravagant room.

"Uhhh excuse fucking me, but where am I and who are you?"

And placed me on his huge bed.

He then starts telling me this unbelievable story.

"This is Eustil, it is a separate world from the world you came from." He stoped for a moment but continued, "I am Caius, the first prince of the Titan Country, Tildrant"

✞———————❖———————✞

NAME: Caius - full name: Caius Lao Bistail
AGE: 25
GENDER: Male
SPECIES: Titan
RESIDENCE: Eustil (Tildant) (Currently)
DATE OF BIRTH: N/A
HEIGHT: 8'2
OCCUPATION: Prince of Titans

✞———————❖———————✞

"Let me tell you first, that this is not a dream" Cauis explained. "Uhh- I think your right, this does hurt" M/n spoke as he pinched his right cheek.

"I am sure it might be hard for you to believe but, this is indeed a different world." Caius spoke. "For dire reasons I had no choice but to summon you before me."

"Reasons?" M/n said in a curious way. Well, not like he really cared what the reason was.

"There is an ancient tradition in Trildant." Cauis continued, "The king as the symbol of prosperity...must rule the land with his trusted wife."

"In order for you to become a proper king, you must find your wife...Cauis.."
"Yes father!"
.
.
.
"The Oracle has spoken! If prince Cauis we're to be bound to someone of Eustil, then...A great disaster will overcome this world!"
"YOU MUST NOT ACCEPT THIS MARRIAGE PRINCE CAUIS!"
.
.
.
.
"Where is Cauis?"
"He has secluded himself in the magicians tower.."
.
.
.
"Summoning magic that can call upon beings from another world...This magic has been long lost. Not a soul would possess the knowledge to do so."

"Master, if someone has done it before then that means..it's not impossible to re-enact"
"I WILL NOT GIVE UP..."

I promise to have both.. the throne of the king...AND MY BELOVED IN MY HANDS!"

"And the person I found...was you" M/n hadn't said a word and was completely shocked. "Oh, being from another world, will you please tell me your name?" Caius spoke in a gentle soft voice.

"THE ONE AND ONLY M/N L/N BÍTCH!" M/n announced as he proudly put his hands on his hips.
Unfortunately Caius didn't get the memo and continued his sweet love filled aura, despite the fact that M/n had yelled.

"M/n...it is purely fate that you responded...to my summoning."
"I mean I'm pretty sure you just dragged me past the gates of hell to summon me here but go off I guess" M/n muttered.

"Please become my wife and rule over this County by my side...and bear my children.."
"Hold on I think have some wax in my ears- BÍTCH THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE!" M/n yelled with a flustered face.

"Hm? Why is that?" Caius asked, truly confused at his statement. "I KNOW IM GAY AS FUCK BUT BITCH THIS IS TOO FAR- FIRST OFF I CANT GUARANTEE A PREGNANCY, SECOND I DONT HAVE A WOMB FOR THE BABY EVEN IF WE DO THE DEED!!" M/n explained in a rush.

"AND COME ON- I DONT WANT TO BE IMPREGNATED BY A SMALL DICK- YOU AND I BOTH DONT WANT THIS RIGHT?" M/n spoke. "So just send me back to my own shitty world" M/n demanded.

"Hm, I see" Cauis then got super close to m/n which made the poor boy flinch. "WAH! WTF—  AY!" M/n yelled as he was pushed down on the bed by Cauis's large hand.

"Hehe-he, M/n you are indeed small"
"DONT 'HEHE' ME WITH YOUR UGLY SELF LOOKIN ASS THAT WAS APART OF THOSE TWO GIANTS FROM JAMES AND THE GIANT BEANSTOCK!" M/n mentally cursed at Caius while having a deep blush on his cheeks.

"A titan and a dwarf..our races are already different..gender is even less important.." Caius spoke in a seductive voice.
"And I already knew when I first laid eyes on you.." He then pulled apart M/n's legs.

"You are fated to be with me"
"YOUR HAVING REAL FUN TEASING ME AREN'T YOU?!" M/n shouted.

"Oh it's so small.." Caius kissed M/n's semi-hard dick that was now exposed by his open legs.

"And so cute..."