CHAPTER 4

━━━━━━━━┛ ✠ ┗━━━━━━━━
AGREEMENTS AND MASSAGES
━━━━━━━━┓ ✠ ┏━━━━━━━━

NOT FULLY PROOFREAD

I MAY OR MAY NOT HAVE PUT A BUNCH OF PICTURES OF CAIUS IN THIS CHAPTER—
Amount of words: 964

The bed creaked as M/n started tearing up from fear. "I-I dont want this.." He meekly stuttered out.
"I don't want my hole stretched out for eternity!"

"I was kidnapped right after I took a shower, atleast try to get to know me before you fuck me and stretch my hole forever!" Caius's eyes widened.

He then grabbed his coat (?) and threw it at M/n as to gesture for him to cover up. "WHAT THE FUC—" M/n squeaked out from under the coat (?).

"I apologize. I was overjoyed, I did not even consider how you felt or your feelings."
"I am terribly sorry M/n!" Caius shouted as he clenched his eyes shut.

"THEN SEND ME BACK TO MY DAMN WORLD!" "I cannot do that."
M/N was irritated at his response.

"Just as I explained earlier, I have my own reasons." Caius explained while crossing his legs.

"Thus I cannot give up

"Thus I cannot give up...having you as my wife so easily."
"Your making this sound as if this was some classic romantic story" M/n spoke while having a dumbfounded face on.

"Therefore, will you give me one month of time?"
"One month? OF WHAT?"
"Let me explain, within this time I promise you..I will never insert into you with out your agreement." Caius explained.

"That's..nice..?" M/n questioned. "And after this one month...when you've spent this time in this world with me..and you still do not wish to be my bride, then.." "THEN WHAT? WHY ARE YOU TALKING WITH A BUNCH OF IN BETWEEN SILENCES?!" M/n shouted in his mind.

"I will give you up, without a fight. I also promise that I will return you to your world." Caius finished. "I— I HAVE EXAMS THAT I WILL BE STUDYING FOR BUT FAILING MISERABLY AND A MONTH CAN LITERALLY KILL ME-"

"I am also in a tight position here." "Like he has anything to complain about" M/n stated in his thoughts. "Even if I refuse him now, I still have no fucking way in returning to my own ugly world. So instead of him assaulting means marry me against my non existent will...it might be better to hold it out for the entire damn month." He calculated in his mind.

"Just one damn month." M/n stoped for a moment, "If after one month is over and I still don't want to be in this raggedy asś dimension, will you promise bring me back to my world?"