Chapter 6

Harry groaned and threw his beeping alarm across the room. It was magically made so it didn't break when it hit the wall. Then he remembered what day it was. It was the day he goes out with Draco. He smiled as he hopped out of bed and searched his closet for something to wear. He started to get anxious a little, wondering what he could wear on the date with Draco. A suit? Uh, no, too fancy.

"HERMIONE!" He yelled, needing help to pick out his clothes for the date. But he knew he should be able to do this, to find something to wear. He wasn't this nervous when dressing for Ginny. It was always simple, a pair of pants and a shirt but it all depends on the weather. Today, as he looked outside his bedroom window, he could see a nice blue sky with a few clouds floating by. The birds outside in the trees were chirping happily, and Harry shook his head knowing he was getting distracted. But as he turned around, Hermione was already in his room, in her light purple pyjamas and looked sleepy but irritated. Oops, thought Harry and slowly backed up to his closet.

"What did you have to wake me up at six in the morning for?" Hermione asked with a scowl, the pillow in her hand loosely gripped by her arms.

"I-, I need to find something to wear for Draco," Harry stammered and turned back to his closet, which had a lot of clothes that he was used to. He was lucky Hermione went shopping with him a couple months ago, so he got clothes that actually fit him and nothing that belonged to Dudley.

"You had to wake me up this early in the morning to find clothes?!" Hermione asked him, her irritation clear in her face as she pressed her lips together. "Honestly, Harry!" She threw her pillow at Harry, who just blocked it by crossing his arms in front of his head, and she stormed over to Harry's closet. She looked through the closet, aggressively pulling clothes to the side on the rack until she pulled out a dark green turtleneck sweater and black jeans. She walked up to Harry and shoved the clothes into his chest. "Now if you don't mind, I am going back to bed."

Hermione didn't say anything else as she stormed out of Harry's bedroom, but when Harry sighed in relief, she came back in muttering, "Forgot my pillow," then left his room again without a glance.

Harry groaned, he still had to find shoes to wear. Shoes! He just picked up a pair of sneakers and decided that's what he'll wear, as well as the dark green turtleneck sweater and black jeans.

After having a shower and getting ready, he went to the kitchen to have a quick breakfast. But he hesitated when grabbing the milk for his porridge. The date was at 8:30 in the morning, which was pretty much breakfast time. He put the milk and oatmeal away and headed to the bathroom to brush his teeth.

As he brushed his teeth, he pondered what Draco has planned. He said a restaurant, but which one? There are thousands of restaurants in London. Actually, does Draco even know where 12 Grimmauld Place is? Dang it! This was bad. How would Draco even find him?

Harry paused as he heard the doorbell ring. He spat out the toothpaste, gathered some water in his mouth and spat it out. He cleaned his toothbrush and rushed out of the bathroom, down the stairs and towards the front door. He checked himself out in the mirror just a few meters away from the door, looked at his teeth and nodded in approval.

Harry went to the door and opened it with a smile. He was stunned at Draco's appearance, as always. Blonde hair shining from the morning sunlight and it just made Harry's insides melt, lips that look so soft and kissable... He was getting carried away. How did Draco even know where 12 Grimmauld Place was? "Good morning, Draco." Then Harry saw the large picnic basket in Draco's hand and raised an eyebrow.

"Morning, Harry," said Draco with his own smile. But his charming smile that made Harry's insides flutter. "Are you ready?"

Harry nodded, but he was still confused to what they were doing. "Yes, but what am I ready for?" Now he just sounded stupid. He knew what Draco meant. The date. "Sorry, yes I am ready."

Start to Something Newजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें