Chapter 3

Harry was just walking down the halls of 12 Grimmauld place when he heard singing. He knew it was Hermione. She was an amazing singer! As he neared her bedroom, he recognized the song to be Summer Nights from the musical 'Grease'. He honestly loves that musical. It's so classy and romantic. Just the type of musical for a get together with loved ones.

"-I met a girl crazy for me. Met a boy cute as can be. Summer days drifting away to oh, oh, the summer nights-"

The door was open, so Harry stood at the doorway looking into Hermione's bedroom. She was just sitting at her dresser brushing that fluffy hair of hers.

"-Tell me more, tell me more. Did you get very far?" Hermione looked at the doorway through her mirror and spotted her best friend. She smiled at him.

Harry smiled back. He knew the song well, so he sang, "Tell me more, tell me more. Like does he have a car?"

Hermione sighed and leaned back in her chair. "It would be cool if Ron had a car, like a Convertible Chevy."

"Maybe," said Harry. Although, having a Chevy sounds pretty cool but they're bloody expensive now. "I wouldn't want it to turn into Christine, though."

Hermione laughed, covering her mouth with her hand. "Not unless you literally charm it to do something so monstrous, then the car won't become Christine."

"It could do out of accidental magic," said Harry with a shrug. "I've made my aunt blow up with accidental magic when I was angry. I could do it again."

"That's not very likely, Harry," Hermione responded, shaking her head at him. "That was when you were younger. You're a grown adult man now." And before Harry responded back, she placed her hairbrush down and started doing her nails while singing, "She swam by me and she got a cramp. He ran by me, got my suit damp. I saved her life, she nearly drowned. He showed off, splashing around. Summer sun somethings begun but oh, oh, the summer nights."

"Tell me more, tell me more. Was it love at first sight?" sang Harry with a grin, casually leaning on the doorframe with his arms crossed. "Tell me more, tell me more. Did she put up a fight?"

"Took her bowling in the arcade." Hermione dipped the purple nail brush into its polish and started coating her index finger's nail. "We went strolling, drank lemonade. We made out under the dock. We stayed out till 10 o'clock. Summer fling don't mean a thing but oh, oh, the summer nights."

Hermione grinned as she just thought of an idea. She had to tell Pansy! She wondered if Pansy could sing. She hasn't heard her at all, and she must!

Harry raised an eyebrow at Hermione's deep-in-thought thinking face. "What're you planning?"

"Nothing," said Hermione with as much innocence as she could muster. "Just thinking about the F.R.I.E.N.D.S. tv series."

Harry shook his head in disbelief. "Right..." Hermione rarely watches F.R.I.E.N.D.S but if she does it's out of boredom and Hermione's never bored, as far as Harry knows as he's been her best friend for years. "Tell me what you're thinking, 'Mione."

Hermione just grinned at him through the mirror. "You'll soon find out, Harry," she said sweetly, and Harry knew whatever she was planning must be big. What's going on in that big brain of his best friend's?

Start to Something NewOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara