Chapter 5

Harry was beaming with excitement the rest of the weekend. He couldn't wait till the date with Draco. Tea with the most spectacular, stunning, handsome guy in the entire world? Merlin, if he said that to his 14-year-old self, his 14-year-old self would laugh in his face. All he did was daydream about the date, what could happen and when he'll have his first kiss with Draco. Of course, he had his first kiss with Ginny, and that was okay. He just wants his other first kiss to be with Draco and he wants to know what it's like, what the other man's lips feel like on his own.

Hermione kept buggering him about his date, and what he would wear, where they were going for their date. She didn't hear that much, only about a muggle restaurant or two. She was so proud of Harry, for taking the lead and asking Draco out.

And Ron, even if he dislikes Draco, accepts the fact that his best mate likes the Slytherin. He may not trust Draco as much as Hermione and Harry does, but he'll do everything he can to befriend the snake for Harry.

On Monday before the date, Harry decided to go check up on his godson, Teddy and of course, have a little chat with Andromeda. She's a sweet lady, very nice. He's always wondered what Draco's mother could be like. Could she be kind like Andromeda? Or like Lucius.

He remembers the time during the war, when he was faking his death and Draco's mother came up from behind and asked if her son was okay. Such a dark time of his life, besides Sirius' death. Even the thought of Draco, back then, dead, really saddened him. Yes, they never got along well during school, but he did care for the Slytherin. Why wouldn't he? He cares about everyone around him, no matter how rude they are. But Draco's note rude, he's actually very sweet.

Walking up the steps to the Tonk's household, excitement overwhelming at the thought of seeing little Teddy again, Harry knocked on the door.

The door opened, but it wasn't Andromeda who opened the door. To Harry's surprise, it was Draco's mother, Narcissa Malfoy.

Narcissa paled at the sight of the younger boy her son's age. But she put on a smile as she knew how much his son cared for Harry. Harry this and Harry that. "Harry Potter, how wonderful it is to see you."

"As it is, Mrs Malfoy," said Harry, smiling at her. He suddenly felt a little nervous. This was Draco's mother he was talking to. The one who will accept him for liking her son if he impresses her well enough to give him her blessings to date Draco. "I'm actually here to see Teddy, but I'd love to have a chat with you as well."

"I would certainly love that," said Narcissa with a polite smile back. She opened the door and stepped back to let him in. "Why don't you come inside, it's quite chilly out there." But then she paused, she never liked being called by her marital name. it made her feel old. "Oh, and please call me Narcissa."

Harry smiled with a nod and entered the house, walking right past her. But as he heard the door close, he turned to her. "So, your son, Draco..." He wanted to know what Draco likes to do. "What does he really enjoy doing?"

Narcissa beamed at him and let out a small chuckle. "Harry, that's for you to find out on your date on Tuesday. But he does love his wine, just like his father."

"You know when our date is?" asked Harry. But then he felt a little stupid at what he said. Of course, Narcissa would know! Draco probably would have told her. The thought of Draco made him blush, especially when thinking about how Draco would talk to Narcissa about him and the date on Tuesday.

"I know when my son's plans are, Harry," said Narcissa. Her smile only widened at him. "You know, he talks about you a lot to Andromeda and me."

Harry's blush darkened, not thinking that himself would be a topic that Draco would like to talk about. "Does he now?" He rubbed the back of his neck and smiled shyly.