Chapter 2

Harry was down in the kitchen of Grimmauld place that Friday reading the Quibbler with a mug of warm apricot tea in his hand. Thanks to Ron and Hermione, he just couldn't get the thought of Malfoy out of his head. He just couldn't. It's like the Slytherin was glued inside his head. But from Tuesday as he came out to Ron and Hermione, he's really been thinking hard about this sudden feeling about Malfoy. He's always had that feeling when Malfoy was around, and it bloody annoyed him to his core. The warm and fuzzy feeling inside his body whenever he sees the blonde or whenever he looks over at the blonde and catches him looking at himself. Merlin. And to add to that feeling, he remembered the first time he actually met Malfoy with Ron. Those silvery eyes... Geeze. He remembered the little glimmer in the git's eyes as he stared into those pools of silver. He had to admit, it was actually very pretty.

As much as he hated the insufferable git, he really did believe he was quite handsome. Who wouldn't? That gorgeous blonde hair that seems to never stick out of place, even when playing Quidditch. Those sharp cheek and jawbones that looks so darn kissable. Harry had the sudden thought of kissing the blonde's cheeks, and even on the mouth. He wondered what it'd be like.

He shook his head; he shouldn't be thinking this. He's probably already married to some pure-blooded witch with a kid. Another kid named after a constellation. But naming a kid after a constellation sounded pretty... interesting. Imagine naming a girl Aries and she's actually born in between the months of March 20th and April 19th. That would definitely be something.

"Morning, Harry," Hermione said with a tired smile as she stole Harry's mug of tea and took a sip.

Harry glared at her. That was his tea. Nobody else's. How does he even survive with this girl? He blames it on Ron. But then the Floo in the lounge room erupted in green flames and George Weasley walked out of it with a smile. Or what Harry could tell was a forced smile. He felt terrible for George, having to lose a twin to death. He knew how much those two got along. It seems like they're best friend at times, or even married. Hell. He remembered those two pretending to get married at Fleur and Bill's wedding. It was hilarious. He and Ron had a crack up afterwards from how funny those two were.

George walked up to the two and gave both Gryffindor's his best smile he possibly could. "Morning, my dearest siblings who aren't blood related."

"Good morning, George," Hermione said with a yawn.

Harry smiled at him. "Morning, George." He tried not to call the twin less man 'Georgie' as he knew Fred used to call him that all the time and he just doesn't want to trigger the man. When staring into those brown eyes of George's, he could see something very concerning. Those eyes looked quite... empty. It was like the man wasn't alive. Oh, he hoped he wasn't seeing a ghost.

"How was your week?" George asked as he stared into the cup of Tea Hermione had. He frowned as he saw himself, just himself.

"Hey," Harry said softly and placed a hand softly on George's shoulder. He could see the numbness in George's eyes, it was dearly concerning. "You alright?"

George just nodded. "I'm fine, truly!" Harry didn't know if he should believe the Weasley brother or not. The death of Fred had really hit George hard across the chest. He could see how hurt the older boy was, how depressed he looked. He just hoped George had a way of coping with Fred's murder that wasn't anything concerning.

Harry just nodded but kept the hand on George's shoulder for comfort. Merlin. Everyone missed Fred Dearly. George would always go visit Fred's grave once a week. Sometimes it took minutes and sometimes hours.

"Well, if you need someone to talk to, you have me," he said softly, squeezing the older boy's shoulder. But he knew George needed more than just a shoulder squeeze, so he slowly wrapped his arms around the boy and hugged him loosely.