Love Bites (SM)

There will be very slight mature content ahead!!

-----------------------------------------------------------

Jungkook pov

"Love, can I remove the coat or will you remove it?" I asked placing my hands on top of his.

He bit his bottom lip lightly and began un buttoning  the coat.

"Do you have bruises somewhere else too sweetheart?" I asked him gently.

"No kookie" he said.

I was glad to hear that.

Once he fully removed it, I can see some light bruises and very few bad ones.

I sighed and took a cotton ball dipping it in alcohol.

He looked at me nervously.

The moment I dabbed it on light bruises, he hissed and flinched.

"Shh...You are all right sweetheart. You are fine. Its okay. Just few more." I said and finished treating the light bruises in few minutes.

I saw fat tears rolling over his cheek. I wiped them and ruffled his hair.

Now two more remaining which are quite bad.

I dipped the cotton in alcohol and saw him looking at me very nervously.

I grabbed him by his neck by my other hand and kissed him on his lips gently.

I was waiting for him to push me, but he didn't to my surprise.

While I was treating his bruise, he let a painful moan which was immediately silenced by me.

I poked my tongue on his lips asking for entrance and he allowed.

I explored his wet cavern treating his bruise side by side.

After a few minutes we released from the kiss panting.

His eyes was half lidded.

I took another alcohol dipped cotton.

Before treating the wound, I slowly inched near his face and kissed his nose ,then his cheeks ,his chin and slowly went down his neck.

"Want me stop darling?"I asked looking at him.

"No-no please I w-want yo-your lips"

I placed wet kisses over his neck and collarbone. I pecked and again placed wet kisses.

He moaned and tilted his neck giving more space. And I knew he wanted it too for sure.

I placed kisses again , licking some spots until at one spot-

"Ahhhh! K-kookie." He moaned arching his back sexily.

I smirked against his skin. I slowly licked it again and nibbled on it.

He began squirming.I bit and sucked on it suddenly making him emit a high pitched moan.

"N-nghhh.. a-hhh..." he moaned beautifully.
I licked on it again to seal it.

I then looked at him and I saw him looking at me with his hooded eyes.

"K-kook" he moaned breathing heavily.

I kissed his forehead and stuck out some bandages to the bruise.

"Baby. I know it was a terrible incident. But I will cover that filthy marks by my love. Let me give you my love bites prince" I said and leaned on to his torso.

I gave wet kisses on his torse and licked one of his pink cute nipple.

"Nnghh n-nghh k-kookie - n-not t-there" he moaned tightly gripping the bed sheet and buckling his hips and arching his back,  but I held him on place by his hips.