Bonds(M)

Jungkook pov

I got up and removed my boxer , my cock immediately sprung and hit my stomach.It stood straight making it look more longer.

I saw taehyunh gulping.
"D-Daddy..i-it wont f-fit" he stammered and bit his lower lip.

I hovered over him , held his hand in mine and kissed him on lips .
"Sweetheart, I will make it as painless as possible love. I will make it fit and give you all the pleasure" I said and pecked his nose.

He nodded.
"If you feel so much pain, tell me to stop and I will do it. okay darling?" I mumbled giving him butterfly kisses on his shoulders.

He agreed and I poured some amount of lube on to my hand applying it to my member .

Once I was satisfied, I spread his legs poured some amount of lube directly onto his hole.

I could see his hole fluttering and he moaned.

I slowly came forward and held his hip, while poking my dick at his entrance.

He gasped.

Seeing his cute hole fluttering made me to take him then and there but I pulled myself together. I wont ever do anything without his consent any day.

"Baby.. I am going in and I need you to relax or its going to hurt more.So try to relax okay?" I said

He nodded.

"uou are so fucking beautiful darling" I slowly slid in my tip with great difficulty due to the tightness.

"Thank-AHHHHH. H-HURTS " he moaned in pain

I carassed his hip with one hand and massaged his torso with other hand.

"Shhh darling. It will be alright. Just a bit more love" I lied since only my tip was in .

I stopped for a second and pushed in a bit again.

"B-big B-big d-daddy!" he chocked on a sob and began to cry.

"Baby!! Lets stop here. One day i will prepare you even more and then make love hm?" I said pulling my dick out.

"nono w-want now want!"

"No darling, its going to hurt you and i dont want that!"

"I.. k-kook.. please g-go in one g-go" he asked me lying on bed again.I dont care if he calls me kookie now.

"Darling! are you sure?? can you handle that pain baby?" I asked concerned, carassing his inner thighs and stomach.

He nodded and gripped the bedsheet tightly. I gave him one last pleading look but he was stubborn.

"Baby- Y-you are t-tight relax love..relax.. Its going to be okay.Thats it, all done!! Relax baby!" I said bottoming him out fully in one go.

"AHHH H-HURTSSSS F-FUCK!" he screamed loudly, tears made its was through his cheeks.

I pulled him into a hug and rubbed lower back and slowly massaged his bum whisphering sweet nothings.

He cried on my shoulder and relaxed after few minutes. I laid him down again.

Those minutes were hell for me. His tightness and warmthness made me very restless.

"k-kookie, m-move" he said

I gently pulled out till my tip was inside and slowly pushed in again.

Taehyung squirmed and whined and was trying to get out of my hold on his hips.

I shushed him again and rubbed his tummy sides.

I thrusted him again. I smirked when-

"AHHH...D-DADDDDY" he moaned out loud.