Love (M)

Jungkook pov

I parked my car and we both got out , bora in taehyung's hold.

My parents were shook when they saw this but I signalled them that I will tell them later.

We went to the little ones room and laid her down in her crib while I covered her with blanket.

She shuffled but went back to sleep.

As we went to our room,there was an awkward silence.

I chose to break it.
"Darling! Can you please tell me why you are angry at me ?" I asked pulling him towards me by his hand and cupped his cheeks.

He didnt look up and I could feel some drops of water on my hands.

"I..I am s-sorry k-kookie. I wasnt ab-ble to p-protect her a-and I am s-sorry for c-calling myself a-as your b-boyfriend. I-I am r-real-"

Oh no.. Just like I thought. He was blaming himself.

"Shh.. look! It was not your fault. It was her fault and she got the punishment. Moreover  I should be thankful to have you treat my girl so softly. Thank you Taehyungie.
Also,whatever you said was exactly true. Though I thought of asking out this later but still you did it before hand. So darling, let me ask you...

I love you Kim Taehyung. Will you make me the luckiest man by being my boyfriend?" I asked kneeling down and showing a non existing rose to him.

He was blinked his eyes fastly at first but then giggled.

"YESH KOOOKIEEEE.I LOVEE YOU" he screamed and jumped on me making me chuckle.

"Kookie.I really thought you loved Lisa . You know she is so much better than me" he said nervously fiddling with his hoodie ends.

I hugged him for a few seconds and retracted.
"Baby,for the billion'th time im saying, you are the most  precious person to me and the most ethereal person. You are the cutest, sweetest,hotest, loveliest, babies-"

"Kooookiee~enough" he whined and punched me on my torso.

"I love you kookieee~~"

6 months later

Jungkook pov

Me and my darling were cuddling and -

"Kookie ,do you really love me?" Tae asked looking at me.

I smacked his head.
"Ofcourse silly!" I said.

"Then can we make love kookie?" he asked which caught me off gaurd.

I sighed.
"Darling! I can make love with you, but are you ready for this step tae?" I asked carassing his cheek.

He sighed and bit his bottom lip.
"Yes kookie i am ready. B-But, I h-heard that it h-hurts " he trailed off slowly

"Its okay love. You are ready and thats what matters first. If you think about pain, I will go as gentle as possible. I will handle you care darling. Dont worry, Just believe in me love. I wont hurt you."

He nodded.

I slowly brought him for a passionate kiss.

The sweet kiss became quite heated in a while and I began unbuttoning Taes shirt.

I trailed wet kisses from his lips till his stomach and gave him love bites then and there.

I threw his shirt away and was proud of my artwork.

"You are so fucking amazing baby. You look so beautiful." I said looking into his eyes and kissing his lips again.

He giggled.