Chapter 3

The next day I woke up early and get ready to go for Janvi's house.

When I reached there, I knocked and waited for someone to open the door. Kiran aunty (Janvi's mom) opened the door.

" Hello aunty." I greeted her.

She is very friendly and like a mother to me.

" Riyaa!!" She smiled and hugged me. I hugged her back.

" You came after a long time Riya. Where have you been? Did you forget about me?" She asked

" Uh, no, sorry aunty. I was really busy." I told her.

" It's okay. Come in." 

" Where's Janvi? I have to talk to her urgently." I asked.

" She's in her room." Aunty told me.

I nodded and went to Janvi's room.

She was still sleeping. I waked her up.

" Wake up, Janvi. I have something important to tell you." I said waking her up.

" Riya? What happened? Is everything alright? Why are you here so early? Did your uncle and aunt do something to you? " She asked concerned.

" No, nothing like that happened. Get ready and then we'll talk." I said.

After 30 minutes, she came back all ready.

" So, tell me now what happened?"  She asked sitting beside me.

" As you know, I told you yesterday that some guests were coming."

" Yes? "

So I told her the whole story what happened and how I'm going to get married in less than a week.

She was quite for 2 minutes and then she screamed. Like really screamed.

" Calm down. What happened to you now?" I asked her.

" You, Riya Mehra, is getting married to The Avinash Kapoor, the billionaire who is so handsome and the most eligible bachelor of India and you are asking me what happened to me ? Oh god, I'm so happy for you." She said hugging me.

" And he chose you over that Tina. I must have been there to see her face." She added laughing.

" I know that Janvi but how can I marry him? I haven't even talked to him once. I don't even know what kind of person he is? I just know that he is very rich and rich people are very rude and arrogant. They don't care about anyone except themselves." I told her.

" Yes, but when you will live with him, you get to know him and then you will fall in love. You are pretty and he's handsome. You will make so cute babies!!" She said dreaming.

" Okay, okay stop your imagination." I said laughing.

" It's not just my imagination. This all will come true. Just wait and watch." She said.

" I hope so." I sighed.

After 1 week ( Wedding day )

The day for me to get married was here and i felt nervous.

I can't believe I'm getting married.

I'm marrying a total stranger.

Will my life be ruined now or will I be happy?

What's gonna happen to me?

Oh god, help me!!

" Riya!" Janvi called entering the room.

" Get ready fast. We have to go to court in 2 hours and you're here doing nothing." 

I got ready and went downstairs.

My uncle, aunt and Tina were all there. Uncle and aunt looked so annoyed and Tina was glaring at me. I just ignored her like always.

Kiran aunty was also there.

" You look so beautiful, my child." She complimented.

"Thankyou so much aunty." I cried in her arms. I was so emotional.

" Don't cry. It's the new chapter of your life. So, be happy and enjoy. If you want any help or just anything you can always come to me." She said.

" Let's go now or we'll get late." Uncle said

We reached court in 10 minutes and went inside. Raj uncle and Avinash were already there with a boy who looked like 19 or 20 years.

I looked at Avinash and he was already staring at me like he was thinking something. He looks so handsome.

" Hello bhabhi, I'm Abhi and I'm Avinash's younger brother." He said introducing him to me.

"Hey" I smiled.

" You are so pretty."

" Thankyou." I said.

" Okay then, let's go in." Raj uncle said.

After 1 hour, all the formalities were completed and we're married. Everyone congratulated us.

I can't believe I'm married.

I'm now Mrs.Riya Avinash Kapoor.