Chapter 4

We reached Avinash's house in 20 minutes. Actually, it was not a house, it was a mansion. My uncle's house was also big but that was nothing compared to this.

We went inside and my jaw dropped. It was more beautiful than outside. Everything screamed rich.

"Okay, both of you take rest. You must be tired." Raj uncle said.

We nodded.

We entered his bedroom. It was cleaned and everything was at its place.

"Riya" Avinash called.

"Yes?"

"Well, you already know that we both agreed to this marriage just because of a contract.You will get everything you need.Just don't expect a romantic husband." He sigh running his hand through his hair. He looks so hot. Why he has to do that.

"And don't worry I'm not involved in any extra affair. It's just that I don't believe in such things." I didn't look at him as he continued to speak.

"That's all I want to say. Do you have anything to ask me?" He asked. I shook my head no. I just want to sleep.

"Okay, then."

I took my night clothes and went to the washroom to change. When I returned he has already changed.

"You sleep on that side and don't touch me." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"I'm not gonna touch you. I can assure you that." I said and jumped onto the bed.

Skimping over to my side, I pulled the duvet to my neck and lay on my side.

Closing my eyes, I slowly drift off to sleep.

......

Avinash's POV

I haven't felt this comfortable in years.

How can the bed be so soft?

I was awakened by the sun shining in my eyes. Flashing my eyes open, I found myself cuddling with Riya.

I thought I told her not to touch me.

I was about to wake her up but then I realised something.

...my arms were wrapped around her. I was the one cuddling her and not the other way around.

Shit!

What's wrong with me?

Quietly pushing her aside, I got up and went to the bathroom to get ready.

.....

Riya's POV

I woke up and looked around the room to find myself in a different room than mine and then I remembered that now I'm married and this is my new room.

Avinash is nowhere. He must have got ready and went outside.

I thought about what he said yesterday.

Will I ever be loved or will it be always like this?

Rolling out of bed, I went straight to the bathroom to get ready.

Looking at the mirror one last time, I went downstairs.