Prologue

Quick note before people read!
I did a dumb thing and now grammar and other things are all sorts of screwed up from this chapter to chapter 24. Sorry!

Foxy was lying in his bed listening to music when a song came on. He remembered that it was his dad's favorite song. He continued listening and started thinking about the night when Foxy lost his beloved father.

(Eight Years Ago)

It was a few days before Christmas. Foxy and his parents were decorating the house when Foxy's dad got a call. The people making the call were calling for backup from the bank because a robbery was in progress. Foxy's dad hugged his family and rushed out to answer the call. When he arrived at the bank, there were people being held hostage inside. There were injured officers on the ground, some not moving at all. Foxy's dad was determined to save the hostages, so he ran into the bank with some other officers. There was a shoot-out. Some of the criminals were killed along with some of the officers. Foxy's dad thought they were all down. He grabbed the hostages and ran. All of a sudden, a loud bang was heard, and Foxy's dad dropped to the ground. The officers saw this and ran to their assistance while others helped the hostages. Medics soon arrived at the scene and took the injured to the hospital. Foxy's mother was decorating with Foxy when she got a call. She went into the kitchen and answered. The person on the other side told her about what happened at the bank and that Foxy's father was in the hospital after being shot in the back.

(Young Foxy's POV)

Mom was in the kitchen talking on the phone. She sounded worried, so I walked to the kitchen and saw her crying. She then nodded to something, ended the call, and looked at me with a look of sadness and worry in her eyes. "What's going on?" I am worried.

"Y-your father is in the hospital, Foxy." She said and started crying again My eyes widened as tears ran down my face, "Come on Foxy, let's go see him." She sniffed. I ran and grabbed my jacket, put it on, and we left to see him.

(no one's POV)    

When they arrived at the hospital, they ran inside to the room the person on the phone said to go to. When they got into the room, a doctor was standing over him.

I'm afraid he might not make it through the night. I will leave you two to say your goodbyes. I'm sorry. The doctor said, walking out of the room, Foxy was shocked to hear this, along with his mother Foxy immediately ran to his father's side, trying to wake him up, tears running down his face. The heart monitor then stopped making a loud beeping sound. Foxy knew what this meant. It meant his father was gone forever.

"Nooooooooo!" Foxy yelled as his mother pulled him away, also in tears, to allow the doctors to rush in.

(Present)

The song ended and Foxy sat up and sobbed in her palms. There was a knock on the door and the door opened, reviling Foxy's mom. "Foxy..."

I hope you enjoyed the first chapter of my new story. It's not super long but I'm pretty OK with it. But still, if there is something wrong, feel free to comment and tell me, but don't be mean about it.

The new chapter should come out soon. Bye!