Want you to meet someone (sister Imagine)

The kim family was having dinner when suddenly Y/N's phone started ringing , she ofcourse denied it .

It was a rule in their house never to use phones while eating but it kept ringing until she switched it off .

She knew who was calling  ...but she didnt have the courage to take the call infront of her whole family.what would they say? will they accept the fact that she was dating someone ?   would they get angry?

While she was in the whirlwind of her own thoughts her mother said "Y/N honey , take it if it's important , what if it's an emergency." her mother asked.

"No Mom , it's nothing I know what is the matter besides rules are rules." she said in a light tone.

"who is it Y/N ? " yoongi asked as he got suspicious vibes from her , her ears were growing paler by the second that meant she was nervous.

"uhh , it's Yuna , oppa" she lied.everyone seemed to buy it but yoongi was  still suspicious.

After dinner Y/N made her way to her room and called the person .

"KIM Y/N!!! Why were you ignoring my calls!" the voice yelled as soon as they picked the phone up.

"Calm down Babe , i was having diiner with my family! I couldnt just pick the phone up that's rude"Y/N said.

"okay , okay i just wanted to tell you that I told my parents about us .." the person on the other end said.

"Really? what did they say? " she asked nervously afraid that the parents of her lover wont accept  her.

"They said they are really happy for us ! They want to meet you Jagi!" the  excited voice of her baby said.

"Oh my god ! I am so happy but ..you know i still havent told anyone about us dating jagi" she said her tone growing quiter as she reached the end of her sentence.

"Dont worry babe , you can do it ! now puff up your chest and tell everyone about us ! "

encouragement soared through her body at those words and she replied"Yes Babe ! I will !"

"Good , i need to go now okay mom's calling me , bye  I love you"

"I love you too" Y/N said smiling widely  at those three words.

She ended the phone call and ponked herself down on her bed smiling like a madgirl.

"so you're dating someone  huh?' some one said  and she quickly got up  to see Yoongi leaning on the door , her heart was racing at a very high speed .

"Oppa ! I-I can e-explain...." she said .
"How long ?" he asked calmly but his eyes held fire.He went to sit on her bed beside her.

"Uhm.." she hesitated.
"I ASKED HOW LONG?" he roared now losing patience.

Y/N flinched , tears forming in her eyes she managed to blurt " 4 months"

Yoongi let out a humour less laugh"4 months little sis, you've been dating behind our backs ...and broke one of our biggest rules dont you think Jin hyung is gonna be super mad."

"Umm I didnt technically break any rules" she said in a small voice.

"what do mean technically? It's clearly written on that paper NO Boyfriend!' he said angrily.

She gave him a look and then realisation hit him like truck ..his gaze softened and he gently asked her " You're Gay ?' she shook her head and said " Bisexual"

A single tear rolled down her cheek and she nodded .

Her voice carcked as she spoke "I-i am s-sorry oppa b-but I cant h-help it , It's w-who I am . P-please dont hate m-me."