04 || New Beginnings, New Friends

London, September 1, 1995

Today was the day, the day where Ivy would finally be off the Hogwarts. She could feel the nerves bubbling up in her stomach as she got dressed and finished up packing the last of her things. Ivy picked up her brand new Nimbus 2001 that Robert surprised her with for her 15th birthday and set it on the top of her trunk. Closing the trunk with a loud "thud" she dragged it out of her room and down the stairs.

"Robert dear! Hurry up we don't have much time and I want to get to the station a little early!" Alice yelled tapping her left foot, losing her patience waiting for her husband.

"Ok, ok coming, calm yourself Alice." Robert said walking down the stairs grinning from ear to ear down at his daughter. The three of them would be traveling to the station by apparition, a form of traveling which Ivy disliked greatly. Always made her feel sick and want to vomit. Robert grabbed Ivy's trunk while Alice grabbed her smaller bag and Ivy took her cage with Gardenia in it and her wand in her other hand.

"Ready?" Robert asked the two.

"Ready."

"Ready as I'll ever be."

Then Alice and Ivy grabbed Robert's arm and suddenly Ivy felt the sensation of her twisting this way and that all while feeling like she was being sucked through a small tube, she hated it. As she felt her feet plant themselves onto the cement ground she held her stomach, keeping the vomit from leaving her throat. Alice grabbed Ivy's hand rushing them through the large crowds of muggles. Even though she was from America, she still called non magic people muggles because her parents always did.

After a couple minutes of walking they stopped in the middle of platforms nine and ten. Her parents looked at a stone wall a couple of feet ahead of them and instructed Ivy to walk through.

"Walk through there? But that is a stone wall." Ivy said questioning her parents. Her father rolled his eyes and went first walking right through the stone wall Ivy's trunk in hand. She stared her mouth hanging open in front of her but shook the expression off her face as her and her mother walked through the stone wall. As Ivy stepped through she found herself looking around an entirely different train station crowded with kids, adults, owls, cats, and trunks. A magnificent black train stood in front of her smoke coming out of its top, it read "Hogwarts Express" on the side of it.

"Alice, Robert is that you? ALICE AND ROBERT CORNELL IT IS YOU TWO!" a woman with very bright red hair said running her way up to her parents pulling them both into tight hugs. Ivy looked over at them a confused look on her face.

"Molly! Molly Weasly is that really you." Alice said grinning very widely as she hugged the woman back. The three of them then turned to Ivy.

"Molly, this is our daughter Ivy, she will be entering into her 5th year this term." Alice said while Ivy gave the nice woman a wave and big smile. But then she felt the breathe leave her lungs as she was all of a sudden pulled into a tight hug by Molly as well.

"Of course I remember this little cutie, last time I saw you dear you were just a little tiny baby." Molly exclaimed letting her grip on the girl go as she pulled away from the hug.

"Oh! You'll be in the same year as Ron. Ginny is in the year bellow you and the twins Fred and George are in their last year." Molly said smiling widely.

"What about us mum?" two red-headed tall boys said in unison as they popped out of nowhere giving Molly a fright. She assumed the two identical looking twins were Fred and George.

"Oi! You two troublemakers, you almost caused me a heart attack!" said a frustrated Molly. Ivy tried to hide a laugh but then the two twins turned to her and she noticed that there were some slight differences in the twin's faces that could set them apart from each other.