14 || Surprises

TW: MENTION OF SEXUAL ASSAULT/ASSAULT

Hogwarts, October 21st, 1995

Fred and George looked up from their textbooks at the sound of footsteps approaching. Harry, Ron, and Hermione walked up to them and they all looked very upset.

"Hey guys, whats wrong?" George asked leaning back into the chair he was sitting in. The twins were studying in the library for their upcoming Charms exam.

"Its Ivy." said Harry.

"Yeah, whats up with her recently, she seems really distant from everyone." Fred said setting down his book and placing his hands in his lap.

"Something happened a couple days ago and it has really upset her." replied Ron with a look of sadness on his face. Fred and George started to grow worried about Ivy.

"Well can you tell us what has happened?" asked Fred wanting to make sure that Ivy wasn't in any danger.

"I don't think that it is our place to tell you. Listen, we have tried everything we could to cheer her up but nothing is working, and we know that you two always seem to put a smile on her face. So we were wondering if you guys could maybe do something for her?" Hermione said.

"Like what?"

"Anything, we just are worried about her and want to be able to help her." said Harry.

Fred and George looked to each other and then back at the three. "Ok we will see what we can do." George stated. The three left the twins to think of what they could do to cheer their dear friend up. After an hour of talking they decided that they would show Ivy their new invention that has yet to be seen by anyone's eyes besides the twins. Grabbing their books Fred and George rushed out of the library to prepare for Ivy to have the best night at Hogwarts yet.

-------------------------

Even though the bruises had healed and gone away, Ivy could still constantly feel them there, haunting her skin. She tried to forget about the situation but nothing was working, she even began to distance herself from her friends. Ivy didn't want to but it felt hard to be around all her friends. As she suspected Malfoy and her had gone back to disliking each other. Besides their usual bickering in Potions class the two hadn't spoken a word to each other since she had fallen asleep in his arms.

It was a quiet afternoon in the Gryffindor common room since most students were outside enjoying the last moments of fall before the snow would fall and winter would arrive. Sitting on the couch by the fireplace Ivy was reading a new book her parents had sent her which she was very much enjoying. Right as she closed her book Ivy heard the portrait swing open and two pairs of footsteps walk through the passageway. A moment later out walked Fred and George and the second they saw Ivy large smiles plastered their faces as they rushed over to her.

"Ivy there you are! C'mon up you go." stated George as he grabbed Ivy's arms and began to pull her up from the couch.

"George what are you doing, I don't want to go anywhere." she groaned slumping back down onto the couch. George proceeded to pull Ivy up and against her attempts her finally got her standing on her feet.

"Oh don't be such a lazy arse Ivy! You're going to love what we have in store for you tonight." exclaimed Fred as he made his way over to Ivy. Sighing Ivy gave in and shook her head.

"I already know that I'm going to regret this." she said as the twins pulled her out of the common room and into the corridor. "Where are you two goons taking me?"