11 || Healing

Hogwarts, October 3rd, 1995

Ivy heard voices, she heard people talking but it sounded distant and muffled. Then she started to open her eyes slowly. Instantly she was blinded by bright light and closed her eyes again.

"Too bright." Ivy groaned eyes still closed. Then a second later she heard her name being yelled. The voices became closer and clearer, and she recognized them as Harry, Ron, and Hermione's voices.

"Ivy! Can you hear us!?" Ron said loudly. Ivy then started to feel someone repeatedly tap her shoulder.

"Ow! And yes I can hear you three, now whoever is tapping my shoulder stop before I punch you!" she replied back before sitting up and opening her eyes, letting them adjust to her surroundings. Right as she sat up she felt a sharp pain in her left ankle and her ribs. Looking around she realized she was sitting in a cot in the Hospital Wing. Her three close friends sitting beside her bed looking wide-eyed at her. Hermione quickly scurried to Ivy's side and looked her straight in the eye.

"Ivy, are you alright, want me to get Madam Pomfrey?" she asked in a semi worried tone.

"No its ok Mione, but what happened to me? Why am I sitting in the Hospital Wing? How long have I been here?" Ivy questioned glancing around at the three of them. They all exchanged glances before looking back over at Ivy as Harry spoke up.

"You have been here for two days...what is the last thing you remember Ivy?" he asked.

"Umm...I remember aiming the Quaffle and getting ready to throw it towards the goalposts, and then Ginny screamed my name. But that is all I really remember, everything is sort of fuzzy after that." she explained to them as she recounted the moments of the Quidditch match. Once again her three friends sitting in front of her exchanged glances making Ivy start to become frustrated with them. "WILL SOMEONE PLEASE JUST TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED!" she yelled suddenly startling everyone in the room, including herself. Hermione turned to her and slowly started to explain.

"Well, basically Blaise had sent a Bludger your way and instead of hitting you, it hit your broom-"

"Smashed the bloody thing into two is what happened!" Ron said interrupting Hermione earning him a smack on the back of his head from the girl.

"Yes, as Ronald said it your broom broke in half and you fell off of it. The thing is Ivy, you were incredibly high up in the air and Madam Promfrey guesses that as the fell you started to lose your conscious, causing you to pass out."

"Ok but then how did I survive? If I was that high up I couldn't have survived that fall?" Ivy asked still a little confused as why her three friends looked so conflicted.

"Um, well someone caught you right before you hit the ground." Hermione said quietly.

"Someone caught me? Who? I have to go thank them for saving my life!" Ivy replied happily. Looking around at their faces caused her smile to drop. "Hermione, who caught me?" she asked in a questioning tone.

"Ivy you must be hungry we should go get you some food." chimed in Harry standing up from his seat ushering Ron and Hermione to follow.

"NO! You will not leave this room until I know who caught me." Ivy stated angrily motioning for Harry to sit back down. Harry sat back down in his seat beside Ivy's cot and looked over at Hermione signaling her to tell me.

"The person that caught you Ivy was...Malfoy." she finished leaning back in her chair sighing like a huge weight had just been lifted off her shoulders. To their surprise Ivy suddenly bursted out laughing.