Chapter 1:The One That Got Away

Hey, this is my first fanfiction hope you like it and enjoy it!

Also, don't be afraid to comment and give me feedback!

I also recommend listening to this playlist while reading my story—many great songs on there.

Prop to frida2.4 who made it.

Called: falling in love with severus snape

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/2PftuXlodEe0dVXBZvkbeM?si=VncKPNyqSfyhbFbXVmh92A

Enjoy the story

***

August 25, 1989

I could feel the crisp fall brushing against my hair. It was cool for an August morning. I headed to the train station, where I found many muggles walking around too busy with their own world to notice others. I saw a couple of bugged eyes and heard snide remarks when it came to my appearance, as well as my strange eye colors.
One blue eye and one green eye a marvel among muggles. They often found it strange and weird.

(This sort of outfit)

It was still seen as taboo to dress up in all black as if I was going to a funeral and not to mention having different colored eyes. They might have suspected me of being a witch. Well, that assumption would not be wrong, but is it wrong to play on their suspicion.

Many of the children opened their mouths in awes.

I looked at the train clock and saw it was 10:55.

I need to hurry, I thought, or I will miss my train. I couldn't be late for my new job.

I began to make my way to platform 9 and three quarters.

Today was the day I would go back to Hogwarts after seven years.

A lot has changed in those seven years; I have changed.

I step up to the platform that has a block in the road. The pillar was tall and thick.

Aspirations of a young girl about to run in the pillars are then stopped by bumping into one child.

He was a tall, slender boy that had slick black hair. He had an angry but worried expression.

"I am awfully sorry I didn't mean to bump into you like that," she said, embarrassed that she had bumped into the boy. She stood there, not knowing what to do.

The girl accompanying the boy interjects, "It is fine, you are not hurt, are you." Her face shown bright, and she had no hint of malicious intent in her voice.

The girl had fiery red hair and two clear green eyes.

The girl shakes her head and apologizes again to both of them. They looked as if they were fairytale princess and prince—both charming and beautiful creatures.