Chapter 4: Ladies First

I decide to put the picture on top to set the mood. I have also gotten over 25 views, and I want to thank you to all of you. If you have any comments or advice, feel free to ask away! 

Okay, back to the story!

-----

Athena's Pov

The tour was boring and self-explanatory.

Severus Snape did not make it any better with his monotonous voice. I rather hear the screechings of Mandrake than his voice.

Was this what he was like as a teacher. He was no Mr. Slughorn, who I found to be much more appealing than him even though he was somewhat eccentric.

I knew where everything was already. However, I did not expect my classroom to be so open.. It is setting in that I would be working here at Hogwarts.

Turning towards one of the seats, I saw shadows of the past form in front of my eyes

Severus was going on about the history and the responsibility of being a teacher, but I did not pay attention.

"Okay, class, we are going to be learning how to do our Patronus. Everyone ready. Think of your happiest memories and say Expecto Patrnoum."

As we started to spread apart, I was partnered with Snape, who was happy but not keen on Lily and James being partnered together.

I found it also horrible since James had been extremely cruel to my friend Severus these past school years.

James looked at me, and I flinched my shoulders, causing him to back up.

Sirius and Remus saw this and held back their chuckles. I did, as well.

Lily looks back, and I smile as brightly as I can.

She giggles, and James is amazed at how i got away with it. Lily turns around again, and i stick my tongue out at James.

It was all fun and games, and James knew that he just chuckled and laugh. Sirus was also laughing but Remus had whispered for me to get back to work.

He was no fun sometimes.

I pouted but turned to Severus to show him what just happened, but he was not paying attention.

I nudged his shoulder, "You know if you stare any harder at James, people may think you might like him more than Lily.

He quickly turned bugged eye and blushing. "I would never, I mean, how could you."

I place my hand on m hips, unimpressed with his argument, "Literally, everyone can see you have a crush on her."

His eyes peered with fear. I tapped his back.

In my most soothing voice, I reassured him, "It is okay; she probably doesn't even know. She is a little dense when it comes to these things."

He sighed and laughed along with me.

"Thanks, Athena; what would I do without a friend like you."