Chapter 6- Cardio & Drug Bust

"Sherlock!" I call after him.

He completely ignored my calls and walks out the door. I look over to John.

"We have to go after him, don't we?" I ask John with pleading eyes.

"Yup." He responded pulling himself outta the booth and out the door as well.

I let out a load groan at the realization that I can't finish my food before sliding out the booth and following the boys. I walked out the door, sliding my coat on to see the boys on the street and Sherlock staring down the taxi with a vengeance.

Oh God.

"Sherlock. Please don't be thinking what I think your thinking" I say to him only to be ignored yet again.

I turn to look at the taxi and the shiver comes back. There seems to be a man in the backseat, turned around looking around, out the back window. He makes eye contact with me. Then he makes eye contact with Sherlock. He turns back around to face forward and the Taxi begins to drive off. Well, Sherlock took that as his cue to go after it.

Although due to him not paying attention, a car honks and pulls up right as he steps into the street.

"Sherlock!" I scream but let out a sigh of relief as he slides across the hood and continues after the Taxi. I turn to look at John and see he's looking at me as well. I shake my head at him but he doesn't listen either and takes off after Sherlock as well, running around the car. I lift my head in the air and let out a giant groan.

I should've stayed in the house. I should've went back to sleep.

All these thoughts run through my head as I apologize to the person in the car and take off after the boys. I soon catch up to John and slow to his pace as we continue after Sherlock, I can see the shock on his face when he sees me but I pay no mind as I run slightly ahead of him to the point where I'm right behind Sherlock. Suddenly Sherlock stops and I barely catch myself before I run into him and John is right there behind me.

"I've got the cab number." John says running up.

"Good for you, I do as well" I sarcastically reply.

I turn to look at Sherlock and his eyes are closed and his hands are on his temple.

What the hell is he doing?

"Right turn, one way, roadworks, traffic lights, bus lane, pedestrian crossing, left turn only, traffic lights." The words start coming out of Sherlock's mouth at a rapid pace and I'm slightly scared of him. I look at John who is just watching Sherlock as well.

Sherlock's eyes finally open and he turns and looks up. And then he's back to running, so I take off after him and John coming after me. He takes a sharp right and pushes some people out the way of an alley.

"Excuse us, So sorry." I apologize behind him, trying not to lose him.

Suddenly he runs into a building and takes off to the stairwell and up the stairs.

If I knew I was gonna do Cardio, THE LEAST HE COULD'VE DONE IS WARN ME!

I roll my eyes and follow him up the stairs, John hot on my trail. We come to another set of stairs but this time, it's in the shape of a spiral. I keep following Sherlock, but carefully, trying not to accidentally trip in between the gaps in between.

"Come on, River, John." Sherlock yells back at us.

"Sherlock, Where are we going?" I ask only to be ignored yet again.

I'm starting to get fed up of this man ignoring me.

Suddenly we reach a roof top and I hesitate for a moment, looking down at the distance we were from the stable ground.