Family Reunion

{Our Town} (Witch House) Third's Persons POV

"Alright, Klaus has 6 siblings. Rebekah is now with Klaus. There was one dead kid in the old world, one dead kid in the new world, which leaves Elijah and two others. Three sleeping originals, five coffins. So, who are in the locked boxes?" Damon asks Stefan.

"No idea. But whatever is in the big one, Bonnie seems to think will help us kill Klaus. So, the sooner she can get that one open, the sooner we will know if she's right" Stefan tells him.

"Oh, you think the spirits of a bunch of dead witches that can make the coffins invisible would have figured out how to open two" Damon says. He looks at eh ceiling and nothing happens. "Fine, don't help" he grumbles.

"You know, none of this is gonna do us any good if Klaus's hybrid friends find our hiding place, right? They need to go away" Stefan tells him.

"Oh yeah, that's a great idea Stefan. Why don't you just ask them to pack their bags and take a long rest while we are at it. How about try to keep the peace? Don't attract attention to the real thing we are trying to hide" Damon tells him.

"Well, I'm not gonna play defense when I have what Klaus wants. He does what I say, or I dump his family to the bottom of the ocean" Stefan tells him.

"Even the small locked coffin? What if a child is in there?" Damon asks him. "Besides then he kills you and everyone you know like, I don't know...me!" he exclaims.

"No, he's bluffing. His family means more to him than anything else" Stefan tells him. "And we don't know if it's a child" he adds looking at the smaller locked coffin.

"You sure about that?" Damon asks him.

"Well I don't know Damon. I mean, I guess there's only one way to find out, right? Call his bluff" Stefan tells him.

"The only way to call someones bluff, Stefan, is to be willing to lose everything if you're wrong" Damon reminds him. Stefan smiles at Damon and leaves, ignoring his words.

{The Ties That Bind}

Damon enters the room with the coffins. There are candles lit everywhere. The coffins are invisible. Damon stops, then hears footsteps and Klaus enters the room. "What took you so long? Hiding behind your witchy friends. And in squalor, no less" Klaus says.

Suddenly the candles burn brighter and Klaus falls to his knee, clutching his head and shouting in pain. Damon smirks knowingly. "Insulting a bunch of dead witches...not smart. I made the exact same mistake first time I came in here" he tells Klaus.

The pain subsides and Klaus speaks in a forced, strained voice. "Well, you know, the funny thing about witches is, that living or death, they care about their own. A hundred dead witches have a thousand living descendants" Klaus tells him. The pain returns. Klaus shouts out in pain. He then talks in a loud voice, addressing the room. "And I have no problem, killing every last one of them, if I don't get my coffins back. As we speak, my hybrid friend is prepared to end the Bennett line" he tells the witches.

The candles die down suddenly, and Klaus isn't in pain anymore. He again talks to the room. "Now...please...show me the coffins" he tells them. Four coffins appear. "Where is the fifth? Show me" he orders the witches.

"Well, here's the thing. They can't. It's not here" Damon tells him.

"What did you do?" Klaus asks him annoyed.

"Well, Bonnie gave me the heads-up. I didn't have enough time, to get all four, but I did have time to get one" Damon tells him smugly.

"I will tear you, limb from limb. And only then, when you're a riving mass of blood and flesh, will I rip your heart from your chest" Klaus threatens him.