𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐍

(a/n: kinks, please. line up with the kinks and let me know what you want to see.)

Chapter Ten

Stunned. Silent. That's what I'd become. What in the world was he thinking, saying something like that?

"No," I said. Then I pivoted and began to run, tripping and stumbling over my skirt. It was barely a second before I was grabbed once more—this time spun and pinned against a girthy tree. I arched my back in recoil, breath picking up and heart pounding. My lips parted as I tried to say something, but something in his eyes forbid all words in my mind. Something in his eyes made words seem less than action.

So action he took.

With nimble fingers, he gripped the side of my skirt and spun it around, pulling the back to the front. He grabbed the carefully done knots and tried to pull one undone, but my hand jutted out and stopped him. He froze, slowly lifting his eyes to mine. Mine, wide.

His, narrowed.

"Take it off," he hissed darkly.

"Wha-no!" I cried out, cheeks a dark crimson. I paused for a moment, slowly trying to pry his fingers from the strings holding my dignity together. His fingers didn't budge. "Why?"

"It's dragging in the dirt, you're constantly tripping over it," he grumbled, as if those things were a pain to him, and not me. "Take it off. You have something underneath, surely." He paused, breath catching. I stayed silent and didn't reply, but my eyes said enough. Something in his jaw ticked.

"You're not wearing anything underneath, are you?" His voice was croaky, strained. His free arm fell against the trunk beside my head, caging me in as his face lowered. Shadows came over his rigid features, bathing them in unholy shadows.

"What would you say if I said yes." The words left my mouth in one breath. After they left, of course, I regretted them. Aziel's entire body tensed.

"Nothing?"

I bit my lip sheepishly. "Well, not nothing but—"

"Take it off." He repeated, words stern and sharp. He fingers left the strings of my skirt and flitted to his shirt collar, pulling at it. When he spoke again, I could swear no more sinful words had ever left lips.

"Take it off. Undress me."

He was kidding, right?

But my fingers lifted shakily anyway, slowly gripping the bottom of his linen shirt.

His eyes were firm on mine as I lifted...lifted...

"Don't enjoy it," he said lowly.

I was already blushing, so to say that I blushed would be stupid.

But I blushed.

A little quicker this time, I removed his shirt from his body, lifting it, exposing each smooth plane of his abdomen, chest, abs, ribs. My mouth dried as something else watered. It was a battle to keep my eyes on his...not elsewhere. When I lifted it high enough that it would go over his head, Aziel took it from me, pulling it over himself. Once it was off, he shook his hair in a very boyish way, sending his dark locks all over the place.

Moving away from me one inch, he lifted his shirt to my face. "Put this on. Then take off your skirt."

"But—"

"No one will see anything, Romina. We're out in the middle of nowhere."

It wasn't other people I was worried about, Aziel. It was you.

But I took it anyway, purpose drawn by some other force out there. The linen shirt fell over my head like a towel, ending just above the top of my knees. I was about to undo the tie around my skirt, but Aziel beat me to it, pulling at the string and letting the thick skirt fall in a heap at my feet. I was left there, bare in his shirt with only a thin pair of cotton panties. The damp air of the forest encased my burning thighs, and I suddenly felt the need to be touched down there. To have Aziel do to me what he'd done in my dreams.

"Is that better?" I had to ask.

His eyes trailed down my legs, pausing at my exposed skin. The silhouette of my thighs went through the thin fabric, showing every outline of my legs. I felt subconscious beneath his gaze. I felt like I wasn't enough.

"No, not really." Aziel said. He bent, scooping up my skirt. I stepped out of it so he could carry, and with the careful flutter of his shirt I was sure my entire bottom was on display. If it was, he made no sign of seeing it. He stood, sighing. "But you look good in it."

Before he had time to see me blush, he was walking back out through the small path he'd made, wide shoulders and muscled back moving and flexing. He rolled one of his shoulders and I wasn't sure if my underwear could hold much more liquid. The dampness started to seep through the thin fabric, dampening the heated skin between my thighs. I followed, reluctantly, blushing.

What a mess I'd become.

What a mess Aziel had made of me.