𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐖𝐎

Chapter Thirty-Two

"I'm so, so sorry."

He was the one who was burned. Burned by the coffee I threw on him. Yet, somehow, I managed to feel my own burning shame mix in, turning my cheeks a rosy red. My fingers wetted a towel in the sink nearby, wringing it out until it was damp. I turned back around, coming to a stop when I realized Aziel had walked up close behind me. Between the sink and him, I felt caged.

"It was a mistake," Aziel reassured me, fingers lifting. One by one, he slowly unbuttoned his shirt, popping them off as his chest was revealed to me inch by inch. I swallowed at the sight, trying to focus on the rag in my hands. "All humans make them."

I offered him a weak smile, placed the towel to his chest, and kept it there. He didn't wince, so I slowly dragged it across his skin, cleaning him off.

"You're saying that as if you're not one of us."

Hodie had left minutes ago once the accident happened, saying she had work to do and that her employer was requesting her presence. I didn't know if she was just making an excuse to leave, but I really didn't care, as long as we were alone in the end.

Aziel and I.

The man remained silent, jaw flexing as I cleaned his collar bones.

"You know...I'm sorry I'm like this." I admitted quietly. "So...quiet and...and shy. It's not even endearing. It's just annoying." I dragged the cloth down his chest, fingers accidentally brushing against his bare skin. I blinked, fixing my hands on the rag. "I asked you to help me leave. But you don't have to...stay with me, you know?"

His eyes had been straying over the wall behind me before. Now, after my words had left my lips, those dark eyes were now on me, imprinting themselves on my shame-painted face.

A sad smile coated my lips as my eyes took in his red skin. "I burned you, Aziel. I hurt you. Don't you hate me?"

I pulled the towel away, offering him a sincere stare. "The towel's dirty."

I moved to turn.

"Stop." His voice was hoarse and low, barely audible. I did indeed stop, following his command like the blind fool I was. "Look at me." I looked up, meeting his stare. His thick brows were pinched together, framing his exotic face with a combination of expression I could not begin to decipher.

"You're not annoying. You're reclusive."

My own brows pulled together, uncertain.

"You're the way you are, and I'm here for it." He grabbed the cloth from my hand and flipped it around so the clean side was facing his chest. He wiped himself off, breathing shallowly. I saw the subtle rise and fall of his stomach and chest, taking in the smoothness, the rigid bumps, the muscles working lightly under his tight skin. "Don't tell me to go away, because even if you were on your knees begging, I wouldn't leave."

He dropped the cloth to the floor, leaning forward. He placed a hand along the wall behind us. "I'm fucking selfish, Romina. I'm here for me. I'm here for what I want."

He leaned closer, down. In front of me. So close. Breath on my face. The heat of his body. The slow touch of his hand on my arm.

"I'm tired of waiting. Give me what I want."

So I did. I gave him what he wanted.

My lips pressed onto his, soft at first, but things with Aziel were never soft for long. Hungry. He felt like a beast who hadn't had a meal for days, and I was the first prey to come along to him for a while.

His tongue traced along my lip, prying open their seal, running along the front of my teeth. My breathing fanned out across his top lip as I opened myself up to him, letting his tongue and lips explore my mouth. He moved closer. Pressed against the counter of the sink, one of his hands on the wall, the other on my waist, I felt contained. Contained but free.

His lips were lapping against mine, sucking and biting along the soft pillows whenever he found fit.

"A-Aziel..." I hiccupped nervously, hands falling to his chest. His skin was so warm. I drank in the feeling of him against me. Him: pleasure. Him: Aziel. "I want more."

A low groan erupted from the depths of his chest, rumbling through to me, fixing its shakiness with the erratic beat of my heart.

"Don't you think you're a little demanding?" He whispered against my lips, deciding to pull away to throw his shirt to the floor. It fell, and so did my morals. I felt my core heating and dampening from the sight of him before me. Lord, how did I ever get a man like this? His belt buckle came undone. "Romina, baby, I'm the one doing the demanding here." His pants dropped. My eyes fell to the bulge in his pants, widening. Was this happening? I wasn't sure if I was ready before, but before was before. Now I was free. Now I was with him.

"Get on your knees."

Complying, I did so, feeling my knees make contact with the tiled floor below me through the fabric of my pants. My face was directly above his swelling bulge.

"Take it out."

Hands shaky, body feeling on fire, I pulled his briefs down until his cock sprung forth in the air.

My first thought was pink. And the second was veiny.

"Open your mouth, keep your teeth out of the way."

The third was how the hell was I gonna fit this in my mouth?

He moved his hips forward, pressing the meaty head of his cock against my wet lips. A strange white liquid beaded out of the slit at the top of his cock, dripping down the side and falling onto my lips.

"Fuck. You look so good, baby."

I took it into my hand, stroking it hesitantly. I wrapped my lips around it, kissing the top of his head, surrounding the bulge at the top with my tongue.

His cock jerked.

"Fuck, shit," he swore, hands reaching back to grab my hair. He pulled me back, letting a string of my saliva draw out between my ready lips and his cock.

"Was I doing it wrong?" I asked quietly, eyes widening in worry. They fell back to the massive phallic stick. Spit dripped down the side of my lips as I stared at it. I wiped it away quickly, blushing furiously. "I-I'm sorry. Teach me."

He remained silent, staring down at me. More white liquid seeped through the straining head. The veins along the side of his cock were surging. They needed to be touched.

I reached my hand back up and started stroking him leisurely, running up and down the significant length. "Is this okay?"

He let out a strangled breath, head falling down. He had to reach one hand up to support himself as I worked my hand against him. His stomach worked and flexed as I touched him. "Yes, fuck, Romina, fuck." He hissed. "Faster."

I sped up my movements, feeling his cock pulse and move beneath my fingers. Aziel's breaths were slowly becoming more and more laboured as I jerked him off.

"Harder."

I stroked him harder, faster, gave it my all.

"Put your lips against it—yes, fuck, just like that."

I opened my mouth, unsure, and let his cock enter my lips with each thrust of his hips. His movements started to become harsh...jerky...desperate.

"Fucking shit, I—"

With a final twitch of his dick, I felt a warm liquid spurt down the back of my throat, thick and salty. Swallowing it, trying not to choke, I tried to pull away from him. His hand on my hair kept me in place as he made a final few thrusts, emptying himself completely on my face. A dribble of his liquid seeped down the side of my mouth, dripping onto my legs below me.

I stared up at him, looking for confirmation.

A dirty grin came to his lips, uplifting his angled eyes. His face was flushed and his lips were swollen. He was beautiful.

"Good girl."

I was on the sink a moment later.