three

##~*

sunghoon and y/n exchanged numbers, so they can think of a way to talk to eunkyo and make her listen to them.

y/n just went home, thinking. even though, she couldn't think of anything. at all.

she was frustrated. she literally JUST became friends with eunkyo and now they just slipped off like that?

y/n sighed. once she got home, she immediately started her homework so she can focus on something else that doesn't mentally drain her that much.

but somehow, sunghoon managed to come across her mind at every sentence or equation she wrote down.

he never leaves her mind. it's like her mind is literally his home.

y/n tried her hardest to not think of sunghoon.. but how? her crush for him was so big that she can't even control herself.
(author re-reading 01/20/22: you actual simp what the heck)

she quietly-screamed as her eyes started tearing up. she looked towards the mirror that was next to her.

she wanted to cry, let it all out. how good would feel?

but she didn't. she couldn't.

she looked at her reflection and saw the tears that wanted to spill out of her eyes. she bit her lip in frustration.

"i like you so much sunghoon.."

she chuckled, "what am i even thinking?"

"h...he likes eunkyo." y/n said, trying to face her one-sided love.

"you'll get over it y/n."

##~*

that night, sunghoon and y/n came up with a plan over text. though, it wasn't the best, it's worth a shot. if anything, eunkyo would know his true feelings.

the next day at school, y/n continued on with her day. going to her classes, receiving a huge amount of homework from each class.

fortunately, time went by quickly, and it was lunch.

again, y/n went to look for eunkyo. which was nowhere to be found in the cafeteria.

y/n checked the washrooms, she wasn't in any of them either.

the library? eunkyo is naturally smart, she doesn't even need a library.

she thought eunkyo might be outside, on one of the benches near the school.

so, y/n went straight outside, looking for eunkyo of course.

fortunately, she found eunkyo very quickly and ran up to her.

"eunkyo?" y/n called out carefully, hoping that eunkyo won't run away or ignore her.

eunkyo looked at y/n with no emotion. "yes?"

here we go again.

y/n sat next to her. there was a very awkward and strange vibe going on between them. the two girls didn't know how to get rid of it.

"eunkyo, you never let me explain." y/n stated, a little coldly.

eunkyo scoffed, "what is there to explain exactly?"

"i told you everything about sunghoon and the next day, NOT EVEN 24 FULL HOURS, you are hugging him? what do you think i would think seeing that?" she spat.

y/n went silent. she didn't think what she was going to say through. she couldn't just say sunghoon liked her back. that's sunghoon's job.

"you're right," said y/n. leaving eunkyo confused.