ten

##~*

rosé, jennie, and y/n decided to go out. rosé and jennie practically skipped school, they didn't want to go to school anyways.

they went to the mall, just to walk around and MAYBE buy some things. that's what they agreed on at least.

the girls were holding their jackets as they walked around in one of the stores. rosé was looking at all the clothes, and trying to see if they would look good on her by putting the clothing in front of her.

"should i buy clothes?" asked rosé, making jennie walk up to her.

y/n kept her distance and looked at other racks. the store they were in had really expensive clothes. there were also things that y/n would never wear.

she let out a big breath and walked up to her friends, who were currently looking for rosé's size in the shirts.

"wait— get a medium instead, i want it to look a bit oversized." rosé continued glancing at the tags.

y/n decided to help and started going through the rack.

until, a random hand was put on her shoulders. making her flinch in shock.

she turned around, and saw a tall boy. a tall boy named sunghoon.

"you scared me." she frowned.

"i didn't mean to," he laughed.

y/n turned glanced at rosé and jennie. rosé was too busy looking for her preferred size while jennie was smirking at y/n.

"go," jennie mouthed out.

y/n opened her mouth to speak, but jennie kept mouthing out 'go.' jennie even started to use her hands to make her go.

sunghoon saw what jennie was doing. jennie was trying to make them have 'alone time.' typical couple things or something.

sunghoon grinned and grabbed y/n by her arm, and dragged her outside of the store.

once they were outside of the store, they stopped in their tracks and y/n gave him a weird look.

"why did you do that?" she asked.

"do what?" he replied innocently.

"you dragged me away from my—"

"nooo i didn't."

y/n sighed as sunghoon smiled innocently.

they both started walking, they didn't know where they were going, but they were walking.

"did you come here alone?" y/n asked him.

he shook his head. "i came with jay and jake, we were in the same store as you and your friends."

"so— you just ditched them."

"no, they told me to go to you."

"did you want to?"

sunghoon paused. a part of him wanted to stay with his friends, but another part did want to approach her. there was no actual reason as to why he wanted to go up to her, he just.. wanted to.

"sure." he replied, making y/n a little bit confused.

"i'll hold your jacket," he extended an arm. she nodded and placed her jacket on his arm, making him hold both his and her jacket.

y/n glanced at a certain area and saw an milkshake shop— or store— or booth. whatever you call it.

she stopped and tugged on sunghoon's arm like a child. which made him stop walking.