twelve

1k reads! - 201215

##~*

y/n had no motivation into getting out of bed, not even to eat. she stayed in her bed, staring into space.

she didn't even take one glance at the stars the night before.

did her and sunghoon have an argument? if they did, that was one of the most stupidest arguments ever.

but somehow, her own comment made her feel hurt.

"of course you defend her. you still like her."

why should y/n even be surprised? sunghoon didn't break up with her, she broke up with him. sunghoon was obviously still attached to her.

but is he still? i mean, why else would he defend eunkyo like that? he was defending her as if they never broke up. doesn't she like someone else?

she sighed and sat up, rubbing her eyes.

she walked over to her window and opened the curtains. her eyes squinted due to how bright it was outside.

why is it so bright? usually it's pretty gloomy due to snow fall.

the snow was laying on the ground. it was pretty. it looked soft.

y/n made her way to the kitchen to eat something. it was already 2:00 pm and she didn't bother to eat anything since she woke up.

she just took a bowl of strawberries she found in the fridge and started to eat them. it wasn't much but at least she's eating something.

##~*

"did you try to talk to her at all today?" jake asked, making sunghoon shake his head once more.

jake sighed, "you have to at least talk to her."

sunghoon lifted himself from laying down on his back.

he wasn't really 'angry' anymore, but he definitely was during the very heated 'conversation.'

he still wondered why y/n would accuse eunkyo. it seemed so odd to him.

sunghoon glanced over at his best friend. "hey jake?"

"yeah?" he responded, drinking out of a water bottle.

"who do you think posted that photo?"

jake paused, "who do i think?"

sunghoon nodded, laying back down on his back.

jake thought for a bit. there are many people who would take a photo like that. sunghoon is pretty known in the area. someone from another school could have taken it.

"i don't know," he shrugged his shoulders. "but are you complaining? it made you and y/n tell others about your relationship more comfortably, right?"

sunghoon let out a big breath.

he's going to tell him.

"it's not an actual relationship."

jake's mouth dropped. he was in complete shock. a fake relationship? what in the world was sunghoon thinking—

"FAKE???" he yelled, making sunghoon nod his head again.

"why?"

"what do you mean?"

"why did you guys decide to do that?"

sunghoon took in a deep breath.

"basically, the photo was posted and i showed y/n. she was joking around and saying that we could just fake a relationship. but i thought it was a good idea, so i was like 'let's do it!' so then, we started acting like a couple and stuff, thinking it would make us have less problems."